August
"So what's ya name lil mama?" I asked ha.
"Laina." She smiled.
"That's a pretty name mama." Travis said.
"Thank you, what's your name?"
"I'm Travis."
"And you?" She looked at me.
"I'm August."
"I'm gonna call you Mr. Travis or travi and you Mr. August and auggie." She said. We laughed.
"Can you help me with my homework?"
"Sure, but ya gotta help me wit something too."
"Ok." I whispered it in ha ear.
"I got it, now can you help me?" She asked flipping one of ha long ponytails off ha shoulda.
"Whateva ya need lil baybeh." We started wit ha homework.
"Mama, mama!" Laina said as Laurice walked to tha table wit three drinks.
"Yes ma'am." She said setting tha drinks down.
"Will you pleeeeeaase, go out on a date with Mr. August? Please, please, please." She begged wit a pout. She looked at me and trav and we pouted too. She laughed at us.
"I don't know."
"Pleeeeeeeaaaassseee." We said together. Laina even got on ha knees. She chuckled at us again.
"I guess that wouldn't be too bad." She said taking our orders. She walked away into tha kitchen. We high fived each other.
"Thanks for tha help mama."
"Your welcome." She smiled. I looked at ha. She was adorable just like ha mama. Tha nigga that left them is missing out big time. This lil gah is just precious.
"Ha I win." She laughed.
"Win what?"
"The staring contest." I couldn't help buh laugh at tha way she talked. The food came in about 15min.
"I'm gonna be in the back in you need me, ok." She looked exhausted, like she ain't get no sleep at all.
"Yes ma'am." She smiled at Laina and started to walk away.
"Mama?"
"Yes baby?"
"Are you tired?" Laurice looked at Laina for a second.
"A little bit, you don't gotta worry bout me." She kissed ha forehead as Laina nodded. She walked away into tha back.
"Aye Aug I gotta go, can you put ma food in a box when ya leave." Travis said.
"Yeah I gotchu man." He nodded and walked out.
"Does my mommy look tired?" Lil baybeh asked.
"A luh bit, why you asked?"
"Cause at night time she always has to go to work and not come back until late, and she works here sometimes too." She pouted.
"Where do ya go when she works at night?" I asked.
"TT Bri house." She looked at me and I say the tears in ha eyes. I sat ha on my lap and she started cryin.
"Was wrong mamas?"
"I miss my mommy, we never get to be together or do fun stuff anymore."
"Look at me baybeh." She sniffled and looked at me.
"Everything ya mama does is fa you, she works hard that way she ca see you happy." I wiped ha tears.
"Really?" She smiled.
"Yup." Laurice came back and she looked like she was cryin.
"You aight ma?" She nodded.
"Where'd your friend go?" She asked.
"He had to leave."
"Thank you mama." Laina hugged her.
"For what?"
"Working so you can make me happy."
"Anything for you baby."
"When I grow up I wanna be just like you." I saw a tear roll down ha face.
"I want you to be better than mommy, so you can go somewhere in life ok?"
"I don't know what that means but ok." We laughed. I paid fa everything and put our stuff in boxes.
"So I'a see ya luh pretty self on Friday miss Laurice." She blushed.
"I guess so mister August." We walked out together.
"You have a good night."
"You too."
"Bye Mr. August." Laina waved.
"Bye lah baybeh." I walked to ma car and drove to the trap. I walked in and went to ma office. On ma way there I bumped into Jay.
"Sup Aug."
"Wassam jay." Jay and I are the leaders of this shit. He walked into his office and I walked into mine. I sat down and leaned back.
"Yo boss E and Trav at it again." I huffed and got up. I walked in and saw them auguring.
"MAN SIT YALL ASSES DOWN BEFORE I BUSS A CAP IN THA BOTH OF YALL." They got quite.
"Now ion kno what happened and ion care what happened buh if I hear about y'all asses arguin again, y'all ain't gone like me." I walked back an locked up ma office.
"I'm out y'all." I said walking out the front door. I got in ma car and headed home.

Laurice
"Mommy do you have work tonight?"
"Nope I'm all yours for the rest of the week." I smiled.
"Yay, I missed you so much. Now we can go to the mall, and do fun stuff together." She hugged me.
"Yep, how about we go to the mall tomorrow and you can help mommy find a dress." Her eyes got big as she smiled.
"We're gonna go shopping, we're gonna go shopping!" She sang as she skipped around me in circles.
"You wanna go watch a movie?"
"Yeah lets watch Princess and the Frog, I like that movie, or, or Aladdin."
"Whatever you wanna watch princess." She ran to her room and got some movies. She put one in and hopped on my bed. I fixed the blanket on us and cuddled up with my baby girl.

Laurice Brown

August Alsina

Laina Brown

Brianna

Travis