Surprise, surprise!!!!!!!!!

Start from the beginning

Everything was completely silent at Aona's restaurant, no one was talking at all. And then.....

"CAN SOMEONE TALK ALREADY!!!!!!!!" Frost Kyuya and Shadow Pegasus said at once. (Luna's and Zana's b-daman if didn't already mention.)

"Geez, Shadow." Zana said.

"Well...." Riki said. "I'm not sure what we should do now." He admitted.

"Iboiki agrees!" Iboiki said.

"Should we try talking to Sakura?" Nikki asked.

"Well she probably isn't going to talk to us after what happened." Akemi said.

"Buzz, buzz, well it's easier to come clean then to avoid it." Misuru stated. (Kinda forgot about these characters. There's too many, okay!!!!!!!)

"Sha, sha, there is no way I'm talking to a girl." Simon said.

"Buzz, buzz, yeah cause you're probably afraid of her."

"I am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

Ken pushed both of them away from each other.

"You two are embarrassing yourselves." He said, simply.

"I just don't see what we should do now." Bakuga said.

"I don't know either." Rory said, holding her hands close to her chest.

"Hey guys!" Someone called.

Aona turned around surprised. "Kamon!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yup!"

Suddenly a loud bang was heard.

Zana POV

Okay hearing a loud bang out of nowhere is, like, very scary. So common sense, I'm scared, confused, and surprised. But when I looked out the window I found out it was just three people standing outside sword fighting. Oh, and Akura was there, too.
Two of them looked like they were twins because they looked pretty similar but different. One had short pinkish, reddish hair and teal eyes. While the other one had the same colored hair but her eyes were purple. The one with teal eyes had blue uniform on and black boots. While the other had a magenta uniform and grey boots. They both had a sword with them because if your sword fighting you need to have a sword! The one who was fighting against them had black hair and blue eyes and was wearing a light blue dress.

And Akura's just watching holding a book in here hand

And Akura's just watching holding a book in here hand....... Wait, she doesn't have her left eye covered with her hair, instead she has an black rose eye patch on it. Sapphire and Padparascha are just standing there, too. Wonder why.....

Sapphire POV

Watching Anya and Violettea battle was pretty interesting. Considering the fact that Anya has never picked up a sword in her intire life. However, Violettea's victory is still certain. Violettea hit Anya's sword causing it to fly into the air.