𝖛. 𝖘𝖜𝖎𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗

Start from the beginning

"Me?" I question as I lift his chin up to face him.

"Yeah... plus I needed to take Dude on his walk," Carlos laughs.

"Would you like to join us?" Carlos asks. I smile as my reply. Carlos puts Dude down so he was free to do his walk and as we were walking, we just got to know each other even more. My arm brushed against his arm as we were walking and suddenly I felt another hand in mine.

I look up at Carlos and smiled but then quickly looked back at the ground as my cheeks got redder

I look up at Carlos and smiled but then quickly looked back at the ground as my cheeks got redder. He never once let go and I wasn't complaining one bit. We finish walking Dude and we were both on our way home, "Here, I'll walk you home," Carlos suggests.

"Thank you, Carlos but there is no need," I laugh.

"Come on, please," he begs, putting on his best puppy face, I smile giving in.

"Okay, fine!" I finally agree with him.

"Yes!" Carlos jumps with joy, making my arm go up with him since we were still holding hands.

"Thanks for getting me home," I thank letting go of his hand.

"It's no problem," Carlos says. We both just stood there not knowing what to say next.

"Um... I'm just gonna see you tomorrow then," I say.

"Yeah. Yeah, okay. Goodnight, Beatrice," Carlos says slowly backing away.

"Carlos, wait!" I call out, running towards him. We both face each other and just stare at each other, I slowly lean in towards him and place my lips on his cheek. And we just stood there holding onto each other. As I pull back, Carlos' face drops at the small action.

I soon let go and ran back to my house, "Goodnight," I say as I was running back to the door and closing it behind me sighing happily of that moment