-<>-

"Dean. Dean. Dean" Cas kept prodding my side.

I continue to ignore him amd sip my beer, watching some boring tv show.

"Fine" he huffs. "I will just find Sam. Where is he?" He questions, looking at me.

"We're on a break right now" I sigh, finally turning to him. "He got pissed for me not showing my feelings, or some shit like that" I explain.

Cas had a thoughtful look on his face before nodding. "Have you finished binging The Wire?" I ask, sitting up.

"No" he sighs, shaking his head.

"Then I'm putting it on if it'll  shut your pie-hole" i state turning on Netflix.

While it was loading, I looked at my shirtless form, before looking at Cas all dressed up.

"You don't have to wear your trenchcoat and suit constantly you know" I chuckle.

He looked down and frowned. "I will be right back" he says before going to his room.

I shake my head. We were in the bunker, hanging out in my room since I had the better bed and better tv.

He soon came back with just sweatpants on. I looked at his chest a bit longer than needed before turning on The Wire.

Cas sat on the other side of the bed as did I. We just watched the show for a while until I finally dozed off.

                               Castiel

When Dean fell asleep, I found myself quite bored. For a fallen angel that has been around for centuries, the beginning of man, I was bored.

Odd I suppose, but what of it. I looked at the thing that tells time. Mostly a matter of speculation but I guess humans wanted to keep track of something of the imagination.

It simply read three thirty two. A.M I assume since it's dark.

I glance at a softly snoring Dean and felt the urge to run my hands through his surprisingly soft looking hair..

What the..? That's something new. From what I've learned, I think it's these things called 'feelings'.

"Huh" I state furrowing my brows. I shrug and throw my legs over the side of the bed and stand up stretching. I sort of miss my ethereal body. But being a human is so.. exhilarating. These creatures are so fragile, yet so string to trudge through this thing called heartbreak, and among other feelings of loss and guilt and denial. A few of which I've found myself suffering.

I walk out of the room and explore some of the bunker. I feel like I've never had the opportunity to before.

Before Sam left it was mostly just brief visits. Warnings to the boys, or tips and even jobs. But given the chance I've felt a bit.. what's the word? Cautious? No, curious! That's the word.

I open a few doors as thoughts buzz around in my head. Mostly about current matters. I mean, we just conquered the darkness. Well, more like showed her the way but it is what it is.

I soon find the kitchen and look around in it. I know it won't work but maybe..

I quickly make what I want and sit down, staring at it.

I take a deep breath and take a bite of my old favorite, pb&j.

I chew it for a second and am surprised. I can actually taste it. Well, sort of. It's mostly bland but I guess I'm a little more human since I don't just taste atoms and particles.

"It is not.. terrible" I state, taking another bite. I actually smile a bit and quickly devour the sandwich.

The next three hours were spent of me exploring and tinkering with a few things.