"Your first ever orgasm?"

"Would you stop fucking saying that word?!"

"You've never even touched yourself?"

"Ohmygod Sam, we are NOT having this conversation. I never ever want to talk about this again for as long as I live. Please. Just shut up." I released the grip on my hair, wisps of blonde locks stuck in my fingers. I swore.

"Where are you right now?"

I sighed. "In my bedroom." He didn't respond. "Why?"

"...Alone?"

"Yes, alone," reaching forward, I pushed my bedroom door closed with my foot. "Why?"

He breathed against the speaker for a while. I heard his bed sheets rustling. When he finally responded, I could barely hear him. "Tell me how you felt."

"How.. how I felt when?" I knew exactly what he was asking me. I could tell by the goosebumps that had arisen on my legs.

"Tell me how I made you feel. The other night. On the phone."

"Sam—"

"Describe it to me."

"No, Sam, I'm not going through this with you again. I can't."

He could tell my voice was shaking. "Didn't you like it?" There was a cocky edge to his voice that I didn't like. He was teasing me.

I brought my voice to an angry whisper. "Of course I fucking liked it! Who wouldn't like it?"

"Now tell me what you liked about it."

He was suddenly very commanding, his tone hard, authoritative. It annoyed me. I stood up quickly.

"You want to know what I liked about it?"

"Tell me. Now."

My fingers gripped the edge of my bed tightly. I could practically hear my blood pumping. I was furious. I spat out words. "Your voice. Your words. Your fucking smell still on my sheets. The thought of you next to me."

On the other line, he moaned.

"Are you happy now, Sam?"

"Fuck, Taite. Get in bed. Now."

My skin grew hotter.

"What?"

"Get in bed." I did as he said. I didn't even bother pulling the sheets down. Scrambling, I kicked off my sneakers, allowing my head to hit the pillow. My heart rate accelerated my breathing to three times its normal rate.

"I'm in bed." I was out of breath.

"Do you know what I want right now?" I bit my tongue. His fucking voice. It was dangerous. "Do you want to know, Taite?"

"Yes." I sounded pathetic. Weak.

"I want your hands on my hips. I want your lips on my neck. I want your skin on mine."

I didn't bite my tongue. I couldn't. All I could do was whimper.

"I want you to touch yourself, Taite."

"Sammy—"

"Fuck, Taite, I want to make you feel good."

My fingers were shaking so much I could barely unbutton my pants. But I did.

"Are you hard?" I almost laughed at that.

"Of course I'm fucking hard, Sam."

"Are you doing what I told you to do?"