"You should be able to trust him, but he can't tell you that you should trust her. Did he tell her that he had a girlfriend?" She asked me, but proving a point in her first previous words.

"N-Not what I heard, but their probably texting this minute." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"They exchanged numbers?" Stacy asked me, her jaw almost dropped, "Well I think that's a little far for a guy who's in a relationship, don't you think?"

• • •

When Stacy left, I had no other choice but to text Ross back, asking him if he could come over. I wasn't trying to be rude to him, I'm just hoping he sees where I'm coming from.

When I heard the knock on my front door, my hands immediately started shaking and my knees buckled, oh boy.

"Laura, what's up with you? You're acting different." Ross said with a concerned face, once I opened the door for him, he immediately wrapped his arms around me, pulling his face away to place a gentle kiss on my lips.

I gulped, releasing my grip from him to shut the door behind him. "We need to talk."

"Yeah we do," He said in agreement, "What's bothering you?"

I looked him straight in the face, I looked into his curious brown, puppy dog eyes that I seriously adore.

"you are his girlfriend now, Laura. You're not just best friends." She told me strictly, "There are limits you can reach that you couldn't have before. And this is definitely one of them."

I thought of Stacy's words before I opened my mouth, "I don't want you to hang out with, Piper." I choked out.

Ross' eyes rolled, "You're kidding right?"

I was confused and angry at his reaction to what I had said, "No, I'm serious. I would appreciate it if you didn't go hangout with some stranger."

"Her names Piper." He corrected me, making my heart drop down to my toes.

"I know." I said through gritted teeth, "And I'm Laura, your girlfriend and I don't like the fact that you agreed to go surfing with her, alone."

"Laura are you serious? We're friends!" He exclaimed, "You can't seriously stop me from going. You should trust me."

"I do trust you." I shrugged, "But that doesn't mean I trust Piper."

"Piper wouldn't pull anything on me. She's just a chill girl I'd like to have as a friend." Ross told me, his voice calming down.

"Ross this is different, it's not Teresa, Stacy or Heather we're talking about. I wouldn't care if you chose to hangout with them- it's the fact that this girl is a stranger that we just met last night and you guys have already planned to go surfing. Does she even know that I'm your girlfriend?" I asked, becoming frustrated.

"Laura I'm allowed to have other female friends than them," He said annoyed, "And no because the topic of relationships never came up because we're just friends."

"I don't care if you're just friends. It hurt my feelings last night that you didn't even care about me or acknowledge that I was uncomfortable. All you cared about was Piper and your stupid plans." I exclaimed, my voice cracking, don't cry Laura.

"I didn't think talking to another female would offend you. I'm a human Laura, I'm allowed to talk to other girls." Ross said, his voice raising in anger.

"I know that! But I don't want you to go hangout with her, alone! That's my problem. It's not okay for you to hangout with some girl you just met, especially when she has no idea that you're in a relationship. That makes me feel like you don't care about us." I cried.

"But it's totally okay for you to still agree on going on a date with Dallas when we were already dating?" He asked angrily, "I think what you did was way worse."

"I already told you that, that happened before you and I started dating and I didn't remember until he told you. I wouldn't actually go on a date with him, but here you are, going surfing with some girl." I said with frustration filling my tone.

"Is this how our relationship is going to be? I'm not allowed to hangout with any girls? This is why I fucking hate commitment." He grumbled, clenching his fists.

"You hate commitment?" I asked under my breath, feeling tears start to form in my eyes.

"Yeah, I fucking hate being tied down. I can't do anything anymore!" He shouted at me.

"You're such a douchebag! I'm not stopping you from doing anything." I shouted back, "Go surfing with Piper, I don't care. You have no idea how to be a boyfriend! Get the hell out of my house!"

"I'm not a douchebag!" He said angrily, "You're just an irritating girlfriend!"

I gasped at his words, "You know what! If I'm so irritating and I think you're a douchebag, why are we together! I think it's best if we just end this."

"Fine," Ross said through gritted teeth.

"Get out." I said quietly, trying to comprehend that we just broke up.

Without a single word, he angrily stormed out of my house- slamming the door behind him, making me collapse onto the ground, and sob, hard.

Is this my fault? What did I say so badly? Does he really not care about our relationship? He didn't even fight to keep you.

Are all the thoughts that were running through my mind, making every breath heavy as tears fell to the floor beneath me.

~~~
hey guys! I know you guys were waiting for an update and here it is😞 it was in desperate need of drama sooooo😼

Anyways, I wanted to thank you all so so so much for the positive feed back on my new book 'Let's try | raura' which will be coming out quite shortly. It seriously makes me so happy that you guys are excited to read it!
Also!
because so many of you messaged me asking how I made my cover and how I came up with such an "amazing" "interesting" "unique" story plot. I actually have tons that I will never use that I'll gladly share with you so that you can put my idea to good use and write a story with it, and if you want- I could help make a cover or anything like that, just message me and we can surely discuss some things, message me if you have any questions, concerns or feedback.
i love you all 💖 thanks for everything!
until next time xo