Chapter One: Family

Start from the beginning

                I shrugged. “I don’t see how you put up with me. You knew my wolf wanted to go with you and I fought you yet every time you touched me I was helpless. I must have driven you mad.”

                “Babe you do.” Lane reached over and squeezed my knee. “My wolf went crazy and I forced my Claim on you. I felt so bad afterwards but all I could see was red after you talked on the phone and I had to make you see you were mine. You know I still wish I hadn’t done that.”

                “Pull the car over,” I demanded.

                Lane gave me a glance before he pulled the car over. “What’s going on? Did I…” But I cut him off as I turned on the radio and crawled into his lap. He chuckled. “I do remember the first time you did this.” His hands ran up my legs and up under my shirt. “I also remember that cop pulling us over and you topless.”

                “Mhhh. Good times.” I kissed his neck and made my way up to his ear. “I couldn’t deny you even for a day. Your Mark had seeped into me by then and I knew I had to calm my Alpha, to please my Alpha…” My tongue trailed along his earlobe.

                Suddenly Lane grabbed my hair and jerked my head back. “Bryn you know what happens when you call me that.”

                “Yes I do… Alpha.” And then his mouth was on mine burning me with fire from his touch. I wondered how we would be able to separate ourselves for the pups. We couldn’t just be going at it all the time once I had them. Though I had a feeling the giddy Lane would come back and all he would want were his pups.

************************************************************

                Our first son we named Brent while the second was named Ray. I knew Ray told me to forget about him but Ray was my cousin and I couldn’t. He gave his life for Lane and I and the least I could do was name my son after him.

                Lane glanced over at me and smiled. “Thank you.”

                I rolled my eyes. “You have to stop thanking me for having children. You know you had some say into them too. It’s not like I made them all on my own.”

                “But you did most of the work. All I ever did was fill you with my seed.”

                “Oh god don’t put it like that.” I shook my head. “That just takes the beauty out of children.” I shuttered. “You are so weird.” Reaching over I lightly kissed him before sitting up. “I’m going to go take a bath. Mind watching them?”

                “When have I ever minded?” He smiled but nodded. Lane was truly a perfect mate. I loved him so much and I knew he loved me and our sons.

                Slipping into the warm water I felt my body relax. Thankfully the boys weren’t as bad as most children and they mostly slept or loved being the center of attention. Ray would let anyone hold him but Brent was more stubborn. Only certain people could hold him and Lane was the only one who could calm him down most of the time but I figured that was because he was the next Alpha.

                Closing my eyes I felt sleep edging it’s way to me till I was all but consumed by it.

                Lane rolled on top of me. “Oh baby,” he groaned as his hands ran up my bare body. “I missed you so much.” Lane’s silver eyes bore down into me. “Though I can’t believe you were with Rail… you betrayed me.”