𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖔𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖚𝖙𝖙

( 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙴
CARLOS  MEETS  THE  MUTT

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙴CARLOS  MEETS  THE  MUTT

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

I CONTINUED THE REST OF MY CLASSES that was until Ben caught up with me and practically dragged me to help him and Carlos with tourney. I changed into some comfortable fitness clothing as there was going to be a lot of movement to make sure Carlos actually made it onto the team with a little bit of skill.

"Okay. Carlos, we're gonna do some sprints. You ready?" Ben told Carlos as I set Dude, the dog down onto the field.

Carlos heard the barking and starts running as if his life depended on it. "No, wait!" Carlos yells as he looked back to see Dude. Carlos surpasses my brother.

"Sweet!" Ben cheers.

"No! Ah!" Carlos yells as he kept running, he even ran into the forest.

"Carlos? Carlos!" Ben calls out.

"Are you dumb? He ran off with Dude chasing him. Come on!" I yell running after Carlos with Ben's footsteps behind me.

We ran towards the forest and were yelling for Carlos, "Carlos!" Ben yells.

"Ben? Beatrice?" Carlos yells as we reach him.

"Whoa-whoa-whoa!" Ben huffs.

"Ben, Bea, Help me! This thing is a killer! He's gonna chase me down and rip out my throat. This is a vicious, rabid pack animal!" Carlos exclaimed hugging a tree for life.

"Hey, who told you that?" Ben asks. 

I pick up Dude and just had him lay on my arm. His head would move every now and then trying to get into a comfortable spot, "My mother," Carlos says.

"Cruella?" Ben and I spoke her name.

"She's a dog expert. A dog yellerer," Carlos explains, we both laugh.

"Why are you holding him? He's gonna attack you!" Carlos exclaims as he sees me carrying Dude.

"Carlos, you've never actually met a dog, have you?" I ask.

"Of course not," Carlos says.

"Dude, meet Carlos. Carlos, this is Dude. He's the campus mutt," I smile at the boy still hugging the tree.