Smile - Loki x Reader x Thor

Loki remembered.

He remembered how he always lived...  in his brother's shadow...

His brother...

How their father always favored him...

How everyone was sure he was the one that was going to become the king of Asgard...

How he was the righteous son of Odin that did nothing wrong...

How he was perfect...

How he achieved whatever he wished for...

How he was the charismatic child that got whatever he wanted without even trying...

Why?

Because he was Thor...

And Loki remembered that...

He remembered it every morning he woke up... every day... every hour of the day... he remembered it...

And that's why he hated him...

Yes he hated Thor... he hated him for always achieving whatever goal he set... for getting what he wanted... for getting... what Loki wanted...

He hated him for that... for always being better than Loki... for getting what Loki wanted... for doing what Loki thought of doing, better than him...

And that's how and why he had started to hate him, although he had never admitted that... and he wouldn't... not even to himself...

But deep down he knew it... and he still remembered how it all had started...

It was a long... really long time ago... Loki and Thor were still quite young...

~~~

They were staying in that afternoon as they had nowhere to go... It was raining heavily... strange...

It had never rained so much in Asgard before, and never had the storm been that way... Thunder after thunder, rumble after rumble and more rain accompanied by really strong winds...

And the most worrying thing for both the Asgardian princes was that the Allfather was not there...

"Where has father gone, mother?" Thor asked as he, Loki and the Allmother stood by the window looking outside.

"I do not know, my dear..." was her only answer that made both princes look at her frowning; she just smiled at them.

"But when is he coming back, mother? It's getting late and the rain..." Loki trailed off as he turned his head to look from the Allmother to the purring rain.

"Loki is right mother. The storm is getting worse and father is not here. We do not know where he is and he may be in danger... What if something happens to him while he is away and we do not get informed?" Thor said full of worry.

"Yes. And what if we aren't able to help?" Loki completed his brother.

Frigga chuckled and patted Thor's head; while putting a hand on Loki's back "My dear children I do not think you should worry yourselves. I am sure that your father is fine and after all, he-" she started but a guard cut her off.

"Allmother, my apologies for interrupting you but I have been asked to inform you that the Allfather has returned" he said and before he could finish both Thor and Loki got up from their seats, dragging the Allmother with them.

"Where is he now?" she asked.

"He is heading towards your chambers" he said.

"Thank you" was all she said as the guardian bowed and they made their way towards where Odin was.