Two

3rd Person POV

You are taking your morning shower back at the girls dorms. Eren is getting ready for more training. Jean is just now getting up and is grumpy cause he's not at all a morning person. Levi is in the mess hall drinking tea acting normal feeling angry, while Erwin talks to him about the upcoming expedition.

Levi's POV

"And we're gonna have (Y/N), Jean, Sasha, Connie, and Eren in the middle of all the other groups. Of course you'll be in the front with your squad. You'll be heading to the left of the walls and we'll be going the right." Erwin keeps talking. "Oi, I don't know if that's a good idea, putting (Y/N) with the titan boy. Who's their squad leader?." I ask a bit annoyed.
"It's alright, Hanji is their squad leader. And (Y/N) is extremely fast so she can easily protect Eren. Why do you care so much anyways?" He asks now fully curious. "ITS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!" I yell slamming my fist down on the table and getting up. "Sorry, but I'm going back to my room" I get up and leave the mess hall but, instead of going to my room I go to the girls dorms. I'm turning a corner when I bump into her. "Oi!! Why aren't you cleaning the horse stalls!"

Your POV

I turn the corner and bump into Corporal, again. "Oi!! Why aren't you cleaning the horse stalls!" He yell whispers at me. "S-sorry sir..." I mumble. He grabs my wrist and starts walking till we are outside. "Now I've gotta watch you!" He growls and crosses his arms when we get to the stables. I walk in and he leans himself against the wall. I swear he's looking at my ass as I clean. It's a bit uncomfortable. I'm almost done when he walks over. "Now look at that!" He says grabbing onto my waist making me look at a stall that truley doesn't look as clean as I made it. "I'm sorry sir I'll do it again" I say but it takes him about 5 seconds until he finally lets go of my waist. 'What a creep' I thought.