chapter 5 - You're Undead To Me

Start from the beginning

"Did I just hear that right?" Kacie asked. "Are you seriously gonna go out with Tyler, your best friend's brother?"

Alex pressed her lips together, looking around. "I mainly said yes so he would leave me alone."

"Mainly?" Kacie repeated. "You mean, you weren't as oblivious to this whole thing as we thought you were? And you actually liked him?" 

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the bathroom, Eliza, Caroline, Elena and Alex were talking.

Eliza moved Caroline's scarf to reveal a bite mark. "Oh, my God. Caroline, what happened?"

Caroline pulled away from her. "Nothing, okay?"

"That is not nothing," Eliza told her. She pulled the shawl away from Caroline, revealing a bite mark on her shoulder, stretching to her back. "Did Damon hurt you?"

From 1.04 "Family Ties", outside the Lockwood Mansion, Alex saw Damon, angry, walking down the steps, pushing him back, startling him. "There is something seriously wrong with you. You stay away from Caroline, or I will go straight to her and Eliza's mother. The sheriff." She started to walk around Damon, looking at him. "Got it? Stay away from her."

Alex walked away. 

From 1.04 "Family Ties", outside the Lockwood Mansion, Stefan and Elena were talking by the pond.

"There are bruises all over Caroline's body," Elena told him.

"I'm handling it," Stefan told her.

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the basement of the Salvatore Boarding House, Zach opened the door, leaving Stefan, Kaylin and Nicola inside.

Herbs, tall, and a light, violet, were on a table, standing straight, under a UV ray light, growing. 

Zach: (voice over from 1.04 Family Ties) "Vervain could weaken him if he ingested it. It would help get you the upper hand."

From 1.04 "Family Ties", outside the Lockwood Mansion, Damon tilted his head back, biting Caroline's neck, feeding on her, holding her still, both lowering to the ground. He suddenly pulled back, coughing. "What the hell?"

Damon fell to the ground.

Stefan stepped out of the shadows. "I knew I couldn't spike your drink. So I spiked hers."

Damon groaned, rolling on the ground.

Kaylin stepped out of the shadows behind him, kneeling next to Damon, looking slightly guilty.

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the basement of the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan and Kaylin lowered Damon to the floor.

Damon was barely conscious.

Nicola and Zach were in the room, stepping outside, waiting for Stefan and Kaylin to come out.

Nicola closed the door, locking Damon inside. 

From 1.04 "Family Ties", in the Lockwood Mansion's study, the Mayor, Sheriff, Mrs. Lockwood and Logan were having a meeting.

"Five bodies all drained of blood?" Sheriff asked.

Logan looked up. "They've come back." 

-

Three Days Later 

Day One

Morning - Salvatore Boarding House - Basement Cell 

Kaylin walked down the hall of the basement, stopping at the cell door, looking between the gated window of the door, inside to check on Damon.