Part-2

Beep!!beep!!beep!!

Oh god! Common!!who d hell is calling this early in the morning!! It's Saturday today for god's sake..

Without looking at the caller ID ,I picked it up and snapped at the person on d phone

Me: Who d hell are u calling this early in d morning..

Person:Good morning to u too darling!!
I jerked up and sat on my bed ..all the sleep flying out of the window

Me: oh god!! I'm so sry Mom..i didn't realise that it was u..

Mom: No probpem beta!! I just wanted to remind you that u have to come to our house today as we have to prepare for ur cousin brother's wedding ..ok?

Me: yeah Mom I remember..when r we leaving?

Mom: probably tomorrow ....Aadi I'll talk to you later....ur dad is calling me..nd u knw he will get irritated if I won't go..

She giggled

Me(laughing): yeah mom..bbyee

Mom: bbyee sweetie

Me: Mom!! Pls stop calling me that..

Mom(teasing): ohhk honey..

Me: ugh!! What will I even do with u..now bbyee

I shut the phone nd laughed thinking bout the convo

Oh yeah!! So lemme introduce myself..well I'm Aditya ..Aditya Shekhawat..The CEO of Shekhawat enterprises which is a world famous company ....I'm not showing off but it's just that I'm so proud of my company....and now I got to go..I have to leave my apartment today nd go to my parents house as we have to leave for my cousin brother Aarav's marriage....

As I was about to get up from the bed,my phone rang again..

What's with people calling me today that too early in d morning

I picked it up before looking at the caller ID to see Aarav calling..

Aarav: hey bro!! What's up?

Me: oh so finally the lover boy gets enough tym to leave his lover for sometime and call his brother

I said smirking

Aarav: hey it's not like that..just wait till the tym comes..then I'll be repeating the same words as you

Me: that's never gonna happen.. u knw that ..I huffed out of frustration..

Aarav: let's see what happens ..
I could feel him smirking but I jerked that thought away

Me: hey Aarav ..I'll talk to u later buddie..anyways we will be arriving there tomorrow

Aarav: that's great!!bbyee

Me: bbyee

After shutting off the phone, I went to the washroom to do my morning chores ..after getting ready , I picked up my bags that I had packed last night and left my apartment in my BMW..I don't know why but I just have an obsession with cars..that's why I have mostly all my favourite cars at my parents house..

Listening to my songs at full volume ,I reached my parents house..

Reaching the door I rang the bell..nd the door opened nd there stood my Mom in her full glory..looking as beautiful as she always does..

Me: hey sweetheart!! What's up?

I kissed her cheek nd winked at her..yeah I'm always this playful around my Mom..

Mom: I'm good..
She laughed and hugged me

Me: where's dad?
I asked looking here and there

Dad: I'm here son
He came near me and we both hugged

Another person: I don't think that I'm needed here

He made a grumpy face and was about to walk away when..

Me: actually u r ryt Abhishek..u shouldn't have come here on d first side..
I said smirking....my Mom slapped me on my arm and laughed

Mom: he is just joking Abhi..don't take him seriously
Nd she laughed

Abhi: and u really think that I'm gonna leave this stupid ass so easily....
Saying this he smirked at me nd jumped on me..

We both laughed and did a best friend hug....we both are like inseparable ..we share almost each and Everything wid each other..

Dad: aadi u can go and get freshned up nd remember tomorrow we are leaving ..

Me: yeah dad..sure

Dad(to Mom): let's go darling!! We have some important work to do till Aarav's marriage happens
And he winked at Mom and Mom smirked at me..
I looked at Abhi confused to see him passing me a knowing look..nd he too then started smirking..

What the hell is going on!!

*********

So guys this was it bout this chapter ..do vote nd comment..and keep on guessing what's the thing they all r so excited about..😉😉..