Roar

---- Gon's POV---

I walked out of my bedroom at Aunt Mito's house. Killua had gone with Leorio to teach him more about Nen, while I stayed here with Kurapika. Plus since Leorio isn't a very fast learner, it'll take a while.

" Good morning, Gon." said a tired Kurapika chopping potatoes.

" Morning!" I do a slight, lazy wave.

Aunt Mito, to my surprise, instantly tossed me a steaming potato.

"HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!" I squealed as I let the potato fall off my finger tips.

Aunt Mito picked up the now somewhat dirty potato, even though she's a clean freak, in disgust, while Kurapika smiled.

Just ten Killua bursts into the house nearly knocking the door down.

" HEYYYYY EVERYBODY CLAP YO HANDS!"

" Oh! No worries Killua! You don't need to applause for my rays of swag!"

I swaggers my way over to him to next, find myself tripping over my own leg and falling face first on the floor.

Killua exploded with laughter with Leorio and Kurapika chuckled.

I went into my room and shut the door. I don't know why though(?).

Suddenly, I saw something, it was in my head.

I saw a girl. Very dark brown hair with the same big brown eyes as me. She was skinny and she looked only and inch or two taller than me. Other than that she looked like a girl version of me! She was walking in the rain. With each step she took mud splattered on her legs. Determination covered the excitement in her expression.

American music played on the radoi an I listened to it, somehow knowing every word,

-later-

I ran out of my room.

"AND YOU'RE GONNA HEAR ME ROAAAAR ROAAAAR ROAAAAR!"

Killua looked up at me.

" Said Gon, the mighty lion."