-Chapter One-

Luna sat in her room softly singing to the music that was humming through her room. She was sketching out, yet another, drawing of her late mother. Her days after school usually went like this as she awaited her father to get home. No, this isn't one of those stories where after the mother passes the father goes crazy and starts drinking bringing himself to be a horrible dad to his only daughter. In fact, it was quite the opposite.

      Rich had saw how much the loss had crushed his princess. How she went from a happy outgoing ball of sunshine, to a depressed ball of gloominess. Luna normally went to school, and then went home. She had pushed everyone away, including her dad. She used to have a big group of friends, until her mom died. She wouldn't ever blame blame her dear mom on her change of mood. this was simply just her way of grief.

      Luna sat in her room listening to her favorite playlist filled with her favorite artists. Her drawing was at it's finest when listening to music. She was a mix of two kinds of talents, music and art. She hadn't picked up her guitar in 3 months, when it happened. She found herself growing a collection in her portfolio of portraits of her dear mom. She knows her mom wouldn't want her to be moping around and not talking to anyone, but why would it matter? nobody wants to talk to a broken girl, they bring too much problems. At least that's what Luna thought.

      Across the street, five happy best friends sat in their beautiful home, making music. Or more specifically, a blue eyed boy sat happy wishing nothing more that he would see a smile on the girl, who he knew nothing about, once again. Luna paid no attention to the boys across the street, she just simply had no interest in them. Except the blue eyed boy. But over the course of 3 months, he just slipped her mind.

      A story in which two neighbors, fall for each other and find themselves craving each other. Just how do they meet?