Chapter 2: dangerious problems

"Hm huuuuuuuuu," Roxy cried alone in her bedroom, in the phone with Caroline. Then Caroline hung up and was on her way. About half an hour later (30 minutes) Caroline came barging in Roxy's house and up to her room. The first thing she said was " OMG, WHAT HAPPENED!!!"
" Jacob and I broke up! :(" Roxy answered. "Aww, you poor thing. Come here," after Caroline said that she gave Roxy a big long hug, while Roxy was sniffling and wiping off her tears from her red face. "He said that we can't be together because it's gotten to dangerous and if I get hurt he will never forgive myself. And then he said to never forget that he loves my with all his heart." Roxy explained. "He also said the Damon is coming with me to make sure I'm safe and if something happens he'll be there to protect me. So we're leaving to my family cabin which is about 5 hours away, and that I can live my life happily there and forget about him," she continued.
"Wait, so you're leaving us and Hannah too!" Caroline said almost crying.
"WHAT IF YOU COME WITH ME???!!!!" Roxy said pretty loudly.
"You know Hannah and I love ya so so much, but this is our home town... I'm sorry but no," Caroline said with a tear sliding down her cheek slowly. Then she said goodnight to Roxy, gave her a 10 minute hug, and left. The next morning Roxy had her luggage packed and went to the Salveris brothers house. When she got there Damon and Jacob opened the door and Roxy went inside. A couple minutes later Jacob compelled Roxy to live happily, move on, forget about him but not Damon, and leave right now. So since he compelled her she did as he said and went into the car with Damon.