𝖎. 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

( 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙴
OUR FIRST PROCLAMATION

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙴OUR  FIRST  PROCLAMATION

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

AS BEN, MY TWIN BROTHER who likes to brag that he's older by 10 minutes and I were getting tailored for our regular fitting, we both look out our window wondering if what we chose as our first proclamation was a good choice. Well, at least that's what I was thinking about. I was so distracted by the thought of the Isle of the Lost kids and Auradon kids living together, I wasn't listening to my tailor, Penny as she kept telling me what to do, "Princess, you seem distracted. Would you just like to continue this another day?" Penny asks.

"I perhaps it's best we do. Thank you, Penny," I grant her wish as she walks away trying to clean up her mess.

I step off my stand and start walking towards the window. I only wonder what lifestyle they lived had on that island. My thoughts were interrupted when I hear my father, "How is it possible that you two are going to be crowned next month? You guys are just babies," father comments as both my parents walk in.

I turned around and gave them my full attention. I ran as quickly as heels could take me to my mother, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek because I haven't seen her all morning. I walk back to stand beside Ben, "They're turning 16, dear!" our mother exclaims in her soothing voice.

"Hey, pops," Ben calls out trying to get dad's attention.

"16? That's too young to be crowned King and Queen. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42," father ignores as he rambles on.

"Uh, you decided to marry mom at 28, didn't you?" I ask.

"Ah, kids. It was either your mother or a teapot," dad winks. Ben and I chuckle at my father's comment. He was a great King who ruled Auradon for many years and even though he could be a serious one in many situations, he always knew when to turn it off when at home with his family.

"Kidding," father chuckles awkwardly.

"Mom, dad—" Ben starts but gets cut off by his tailor.

"Ah! Nu-nuh!" the tailor orders him not to move so I decided to tell mom and dad about our idea.

"We've chosen our first official proclamation. We've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon," I declare. My parents gave Ben and me the most frightening faces, mom even dropped Ben's coat. I could see them shaking rather slightly.