Chapter 1

A/N

Aye!

So I'm finally starting!

I hate to say this but the updates will be slow because of school and I'm writing another fanfiction (for Magcon) so I don't really have a lot of time.

Just remember that I am extremely grateful for all of you who are reading this and have been here from the beginning.

I love you and enjoy!

*LILY'S POV*

June 11

•Dear Memory•

Finally school is over and summer is beginning! I have been counting down the days and it's finally here.

I haven't written in this thing in like forever but I'm starting again because I love it.

I'm really happy that I decided to take on extra classes, because of all the school I missed when I ran away I might have had to do summer school but I don't so... yay!

I have to admit, I'm super nervous because the tour ends this week and that means they're coming home. But I shouldn't worry right? Because I have Brian. We've been dating for 6 months now and honestly I've never been happier.

After the boys left I went into shutdown mode. I isolated myself from the world. Then I met Brian and it was great from there. I even met my new best friend Angelina. She's Brian's best friends girlfriend and we met at a party and now you can't even separate us.

So I don't have anything to worry about. Wes is dating Carly Miner, Well at least that's what I've read in magazines. Keaton is still Keaton not dating anyone. Drew and Jackie are getting married at the end of July! Jackie just had her baby and she's 2 months old, her name is Shannon Claire Chadwick and she is the most adorable thing ever.

So I guess you can say my life has been eventful over the past couple months.

•end of diary•

I close my book and put it into my school bag. I suddenly feel two arms wrap around me.

"Guess who?" a voice says.

"Hmmm... I don't know this is tough." I joke.

"Hey." the voice whines.

I turn around, "I'm kidding babe, I knew it was you."

"I know." Brian says leaving a quick kiss on my lips.

"Happy 6 six month anniversary." He gives me a smile.

I gasp. "Brian you remembered!" I say dramatically.

"Oh shut up." he pulls me into a tight hug and kisses the top of my head. I love this kid. We still haven't exchanged the "L" word to each other yet. I would say it but I'm scared to say it first but I do love him.

"Hey love birds." Angelina says as she makes her way toward us.

"Hey. Where's Sam?" Brian asks.

(Sam is Angelina's boyfriend & Brian's best friend.)

"I have no idea." she says looking at her phone. I'm guessing she's texting Sam.

While she's looking at her phone Sam comes up behind her and yells in her ear.

"Sam! You scared me." she playfully hits his arm.

"Come on guys the faster we get home the faster we party." I say.

We get into my car and I turn on the radio right away. After the song "Talk Dirty to Me" finishes I hear them mention Emblem3 on the radio so I turn it up.

"The pop boy-band Emblem3 is returning home to California after their 7 month tour-"

I turn it off not wanting to hear anymore.

"They are not a boy-band." I mumble to myself.

I must of not said it quiet enough because Angelina heard me.

"They used to not be a boy-band, they are now." she says.

It feels so good to write again.

It sucks I can't just do this instead of going to school.

VOTE & COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR!!!!!!