1. Waking up

A/N Okay so I'm actually writing an ATLA fanfiction. Those who read this I would like to get to know you guys, so therefore I shall ask a question (probably related to ATLA) you just simply have to answer in the comments. Also if you have a story that you would like me to read I will happily check out your work. Don't be afraid to follow, I will follow back, I'm a nice person. Also if you have feedback or ideas don't be afraid to share. If you see any typos or errors in the writing please let me know because I HATE when I fuck up stuff in my writing, I have to fix everything. Yes the drawing you see is indeed Ayana, and yes I drew that. I believe that is all for now, enjoy. -Andy/Anna =(^w^)=
~>(Question of the chapter: Who is your favorite character in the show and why?)<~
Ayana's POV
I sat there, in my room, watching the show that has taken up most of my childhood. "Aang!! For the love of god just fucking kiss her already dammit!!!" I scowled at the tv. I know that they don't get together until the last episode. And then came Korra!! No bonus episode to tell us what had really happened to Zuko's mom. WHAT DID HAPPEN TO HER!!?? That is the true question of life.

I walked into the kitchen to pop some more popcorn as I had thrown it everywhere in frustration earlier. Wasteful? Yes, but my dog did enjoy the treat. I opened the packet and put it in the microwave for the time it required. "Vera don't expect to get this bowl of popcorn, this one is mine." The black pug looked up at me and sneezed. I chuckled. The microwave beeped, letting me know my food was done.

After pouring the popcorn into my favorite bowl I walked back up to my room and plopped myself on my bed and unpaused the show. Zuko was yet again yelling at Iroh because he had used firebending to heat his tea. "Oooooh boi.... Iroh why?" I finished my popcorn after watching a few more episodes. I stretched and then placed the bowl in the floor beside my bed so I could just take it back to the kitchen later. I laid down and went to sleep because sleep is good for the health.

*le time skip*

I woke up to something poking me. "Hey! Cut it out! What the hell?" I opened my eyes to see Sokka and Katara hovering over me with looks of concern on their faces.

"Sokka, she's obviously not dead. Stop poking her. I'm sorry about my brother he's a bit of an idiot sometimes, I'm Katara." She smiled. How on Earth?

"Um, it's fine. I'm Ayana. And oh my god it's cold!!!" I shivered.

"Well we are in the the South Pole, so yeeeeaaah. It's gonna be cold." Sokka said sarcastically.

"SOUTH POLE!? HOW DID I GET HERE? AND HOW ARE YOU HERE?!" I stood up, freaking out slightly.

"I don't know, we found you lying here so Katara decided to check to see if you were okay. And what do you mean 'how did we get here?' We live here?! You're not from the fire nation are you?" He held the spear up to my throat.

"Do I look like I'm from the fire nation? Do I look like I'm even from around here? I mean look at what I'm wearing!!" I pointed to my t-shirt and jeans. "I'm not from around here. At all. I don't know how I got here. But can we please go to your village?? These clothes aren't exactly meant for this kind of weather. I'm freezing!!" I shivered some more.

"Okay fair enough. Katara you have something that would fit her right??" She nodded. "Okay, weird stranger... you're coming with us back to the tribe. Maybe you can explain some more about where you're from and these weird clothes??" I smiled and nodded.

We walked to the village and upon arrival a lot of the villagers were giving me strange looks. It was kinda awkward so I quickened my pace. Katara gave me a change of clothes. "Thank you so much, Katara."