"Alright, but the fact is there’s no one love you more than I do.” Then he cut the gap between you two, leaning in to kiss your lips slowly.

He was so sweet and addictive.

When he pulled himself from you, you could see clearly who he was.

It’s Gray.              

The familiar voice whom you often hear but his face was difficult for you to remember, now it was clear and vivid. He was Gray, your lovable and sweet Lee Sunghwa.

He’s the love of your life, the one and only guy you needed the most to be sad and happy with. It’s him and it’s always him no matter life make your world up and down, Gray would be always your best company. He completes you, he makes you feel perfect in your imperfection.

Came across the memories, it was about you and Gray. The warm feeling when he hugged you, his boyish smile when he bragging about his achievements, the taste of his minty breath when he kissed you. You remembered how nervous he was when he asked you to be his girlfriend, how he lied to you about his difficulty to sleep to convince you to move in with him, so he can have a better sleep. 

It was him who giggled along with you and Simon who busy buried Jay beneath the sand, it was him whom you wanted to make him happy, you brought lunch for him that day and you had fight at the studio. It was him who told you to go home, then you granted his wish. You left him with anger filling your heart then you met Simon, you drove him home but in the middle of driving you lost your concentration.

That was it. You had a car crash. You lost your memory, partially. But now everything were putting back together, like scattered puzzles, slowly one by one back to its place, leading you to regain your memory.

Gray..

You felt so relieved as a small smile drawn on your lips.

The darkness was surrounding you, completely isolated you from anything. Then you heard a voice not far from you.

"Baby, it’s me.." his voice sounded sad.

Gray?  You knew his voice.

"You will wake up, right? You just love to sleep, aren’t you?” He said again, his voice was shaking, holding his tears.

Oh, Gray.. Why are you so sad?

"I know sleeping is good for the baby, that’s why you’re still sleeping, am I right?“

You wanted to wake up and tell him everything will be alright but your body betrayed you, it was felt so weak as if you didn’t even have bone on yours.

"Please, I can’t do this anymore..” he sobbed, sounding very heart broken. 

“Please wake up, for me.. For our baby, for us. I beg you.."

Gray..
The baby, we’re fine. Please don’t cry..

You attempted to say but nothing you can do.

-----

"It’s yours."

"No!” He yelled at you with anger filling his eyes. He was clearly furious and frightening. It was the first time ever happening you found him so angry like that.

“Please believe me, it’s yours.” You pleaded, scared that he might kick you or hurt you physically.

"You’re lying! You bitch!“ He looked at you in disgust as if you’re something annoying and unpleasant.