Chapter 18: A Strategy to Win

Start from the beginning

Glacia: * smiling * Morning everyone Nelly , Rosie , Silvia , Celia , Camellia , Skie and Jade: did you made breakfast by yourself ?Glacia: no , Bété and Isabella help me Isabella and Bété: hey guys Glacia: okay today we have fried eggs with bacon...

Nelly , Rosie , Silvia , Celia , Camellia , Skie and Jade: did you made breakfast by yourself ?
Glacia: no , Bété and Isabella help me
Isabella and Bété: hey guys
Glacia: okay today we have fried eggs with bacon , rice , miso soup , pickles and spinach. Next we have blueberry, cheese and walnuts muffins . Last but not least pancakes you can choose berry sauce , maple syrup or both . Now everyone choose your breakfast and if you want seconds we can make more .
Mark , Nathan , Axel , Jude , Byron , Xavier , Jordan , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat , Fei , Goldie , Rosie , Silvia , Celia , Camellia , Skie , Jade , Giselle and Dawn: yes
Glacia: oh and Rosalie I make you some strawberry crepes .

 Mark , Nathan , Axel , Jude , Byron , Xavier , Jordan  , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat  , Fei , Goldie , Rosie , Silvia , Celia , Camellia , Skie , Jade , Giselle and Dawn: yes Glacia: oh and Rosalie I make you some s...

Rosalie: * happy scream * Thank you Glacia , Isabella and Bété * eat her strawberry crepe and her eyes were sparkling with lots of sparkling flowers surrounding her * it's so delicious !! * laugh* Jude: did Rosalie just laugh ? * surprised * Ricca...

Jude: did Rosalie just laugh ? * surprised *
Riccardo: I think she just did * surprised *
Rosalie: * awkward cough * finish eating your breakfast , we have a lot of things to discuss * walked away *
Bété: * childish giggle * she always lock her heart up , but were always able to unlock that heart...for a small amount of time that is .
Fei: so your intention is making Rosalie to open up to us more
Bété: yep
Tezcat: why ?
Isabella: so she'll be able to trust you guys more , once Inazuma Best Eleven become no. 1 again . Bété , Glacia , Angel , Elena and I are gonna go back to Spain leaving Rosalie here in Japan since she not a student of Black Rose Academy anymore .
Celia: we never thought about that .
Elena: that why we want her to open to you so we don't have to see her crying when we leave .

The cafeteria was quiet , everyone stopped talking . Seeing the vision of Rosalie crying when her friends are going back , it's sadden my heart to see her that .

Bété: hey let's forget about that and focus on the matches
Mark , Nathan , Axel , Jude , Byron , Xavier , Jordan , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat , Fei , Goldie , Rosie , Silvia , Celia , Camellia , Skie and Jade: yes

~ Few minutes later , in the Lounge room and Rosalie POV  ~

Everyone sat down on their chairs waiting for me to talk . I was standing in front of the team and was beside the projector .

Rosalie: okay Last Emperor is a Chinese soccer team , they have a strong defense and their hisstastu technique call Great Wall of China . It's a powerful and unbreakable wall...
Elena: it can be broken down by someone who owned three powerful hisstastu technique * looked at Rosalie *

Everyone looked at Elena direction and it shown to be pointed at me , I sigh and continue on .

Rosalie: Last Emperor Captain is Meihui Lee , here a picture of her

Rosalie: she a midfielder also good in martial arts , so she combine both soccer and martial arts to defend and to avoid any opposing player from getting the ball

Rosalie: she a midfielder also good in martial arts , so she combine both soccer and martial arts to defend and to avoid any opposing player from getting the ball . We also got some information that some players in Last Emperor are Avatar Users , we don't know who they are but we'll see at the match .
Elena: During the first half they plan to at least 2 goals , while second half they always put a strong defense to stop their opposing players scoring . So it's best we quickly score 3 goals while taking short passes and also don't trust that team .
Goldie: what about Last Emperor defense how are we able to break it ?
Rosalie: I thought about the combination shoots like Inazuma Break , Fire Tornado Double Crusher , Fire Tornado Triple Crusher and The Birth might be able to break through The Great Wall of China . But I'm not 100% sure about it . So for these 3 days were still gonna follow the same program but also practice the combination shoots to make stronger . So any questions ?

Nobody spoke or said anything meaning they don't have any questions .

Rosalie: okay , today we're going to take a break it's important to get rest but in 3 days we're going to go back to training .
Mark , Nathan , Axel , Jude , Byron , Xavier , Jordan , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat , Fei , Goldie , Rosie , Silvia , Celia , Camellia , Skie and Jade: yes
Rosalie: so you guys can do whatever you wan...

Mark grab my arm and drag me out of the training facility . Once Mark slow down , I notice that we're back home .

Mark: Mom were home
Sharon: welcome home Mark...* saw Rosalie* Rosalie your back . Welcome back home Rosalie . * starts to cry *
Rosalie: mom I'm home * hug my mother *
Sharon: now let's me take your bags and wash your clothes , you both can go somewhere to catch up .
Mark: okay mom , Cmon Rosalie I want to show you something . * grab Rosalie arm *

Mark grab my arm again and drag me out of the house . Once Mark slow down , I notice that we're outside of Raimon High School .

Rosalie: why are we here ?
Mark: I'll show you

Mark took me to the gymnasium , once he open the door I walked in and then confetti and streamers came towards me .

???: Welcome Back Rosalie !!!

I looked around to see the Inazuma Best Eleven along with Neo Japan , Resistance Japan , Elena , Angel , Bété , Isabella and everyone I know .

Rosalie: everyone...what going on ?
Mark: everyone wants to say Welcome Back for you and want to apologize to you for not trusting you .
Rosalie: you know it's sweet that your making a " Welcome Back " party , but...
Angel and Elena: and here we go
Rosalie: I still don't trust you , even though you make a " Welcome Back " party for me . It's still won't gain my trust that easily .
Angel and Elena: knew it * smirk *
Rosalie: but for now let's have some fun * smile * Angel , Elena lets go and give everyone a performance .