"Okay lovebirds, you're making me sicker than I already am. Can we go in now?" Stacy groaned, growing impatient with us.

"Absolutely," Ross said smiling, snapping back into reality as he placed a hand on Stacy's shoulder, "Don't worry, Stace. Whatever we find out tonight, know that Laura and I are here for you, and I'll beat Calum's ass if necessary."

Stacy gave Ross a warm smile, I liked their friendship, "Thanks, Ross. Now let's go."

The three of us walked into Meat Ballers Restaurant, the smell of pasta and tomato sauce made my taste buds tingle and mouth water, I'm italian, what can I say? I love my pasta.

"You guys go take a seat over there, I'll text you when they come in." Stacy told us. She worked as the hostess here, so she was able to give us a great table and she'd be able to see them first when Calum's-as Stacy calls her 'mistress' arrives.

"Well this isn't too bad for a first date," I chuckled, as Ross pulled out a chair for me and tucked me back in. He laughed a little, taking a seat down in front of me.

"This is definitely not our first date, I have a special first date planned for you." He winked, picking up the menu in front of him. "Want to get an appetizer?"

"You should know it already," I gasped, jokingly.

"Breadsticks?" Ross asked, a confident grin on his lips.

"Yes!" I giggled, "And for the main meal, I want- ouuu, the caesar chicken pasta."

"Sounds good," Ross chuckled, licking his lips, "I'm going to get the, turkey burger with sweet potato chips."

Smiling as we shut our menu's, my phone vibrated just as the waitress came, I motioned for Ross to get our orders as I checked the message from Stacy, saying the 'mistress and her friend are finally here'

"Ross!" I exclaimed, "They're here."

"Okay, okay," Ross said calmly, "Let's go talk to them."

"Stacy said she'll be there in a minute," I told Ross, casually walking up to the two blondes who were sitting next to each other at the booth.

"How do we do this casually, without looking weird and suspicious?" I asked, awkwardly.

"Follow my lead," Ross whispered, popping his collar as he cockily walked towards them, resting his arm on their table.

"Hey there ladies, I'm Ross Lynch from Marino High." He said confidently, showing that big smile of his.

The one girl gasped and started slapping her friend on the left, "Y-You're Ross Lynch! We know exactly who you are. You're the best player on the football team, and hottest." She said in 'awe'

Okay, there's my cue, stepping beside Ross I smiled at the two pretty girls, "Hey girls, and I'm Laura, Laura Marano."

"Do you go to Marino High?" The one girl asked, staring at me awkwardly.

"Yeah," I said comfortably, "Mind if we sit with you?"

"Of course not, go ahead." The one girl who hadn't said much, offered. She was very pretty, she had long silky, blonde hair, her eyes were a greyish, blue. Not to mention her smile which was glowing up the room.

"So, we never got your names." Ross said, casually.

"I'm Carrie, and this is my sister Piper." Carrie answered, she seemed to be more like Calum's type, not to offend Stacy in anyway, but she's just.. imbecile like him.

"It's nice too meet you guys." I said politely, "We should talk more since you guys go to Marino High, sucks we've never seen you around."

"I definitely would, but I spend a lot of my free time watching the movie Wet Side Story and surfing." Piper answered, brushing a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"N-No way, I love that movie and surfing, too." Ross said, almost amused with her. I felt a burning sensation go through my chest, but I shook it off, looking back at Carrie.

"I definitely could, I spend a lot of time with my boyfriend though." She sighed, ou- a hint.

Before I could ask anything else, Stacy popped up- completely ruining my chances to help her. "Welcome to- oh my God, Ross, Laura! What are my two best friends doing here, sitting with two complete strangers that names are unknown."

Damn, she's a really terrible liar.

"W-Well, Stacy." I chuckled, moving over to Ross so Stacy could sit down, "This is Carrie and this is her sister, Piper."

"So nice too meet you," Stacy said smiling calmly, "Do you guys have boyfriends? husbands? seeing or talking to anyone? Carrie, do you?"

I widened my eyes, pinching Stacy's side for being so weird and forward about it which I could tell made Piper a little uncomfortable.

"Actually yeah," Carrie said smiling for no reason, "We should all hangout some time. He's a really goofy guy, you'd love him."

"Goofy huh? what's his name?" Stacy asked with no hesitation, taking that as a clue that it might be Calum.

"Sorry, he's calling me. One minute." Carrie giggled, removing herself off the seat to walk over to an empty, more quiet area.

"We should totally go surfing together, one day." I immediately turned my head to the voice, Ross was talking to Piper.

"Absolutely, why don't we exchange numbers. I have a wicked surfboard that I haven't tried out yet, I'm sure it'd be fun to take that out onto the water with me for us to try." Piper blushed, bonding with MY boyfriend.

"Definitely, give me your phone." Ross smiled, handing her, his phone as they swapped numbers.

"I-I'm going to the washroom." I stuttered, shaking my head nervously so tears wouldn't start to pour out. Stacy didn't even notice that I was upset, she was too focused on Carrie who was speaking on the phone, on the other side of the restaurant while I ran to the washroom, nor did Ross even notice.

And that's what hurt the most.