Part 22

(A/N): I've been an Igot7 fan for nearly a year and a half, I still think I fail at being a fan. For example: I'm confused if it's Igot7 or IGot7. I've heard it both ways (the right way and then yours... Psych... no? Anyway...). It's been hard trying to choose a bias. I've finally decided, Yugyeom is my bias, but JB and Bambam are my bias wreckers. Anywhoosies (Swoozie... no? Anyway xD), so I've been writing this Jaebum fanfic and I plan to post it after I finish this story. Don't worry, I'll be editing this story while the other is going on. Please support my failures xD ❤️💞

Levi's POV

I talked to the police. They said that they'll get the guy talking.

"We'll make sure he gets what he deserves." We bowed to him before he hauls the "detective" out of the room.

I sighed and turned to look at (y/n). She was shivering as Yugyeom held her. She had stopped crying, but Yugyeom couldn't.

Ga Yoon would've been proud of you kiddo. Surprises me still, how similar the two of you are. She was your only supporter and offered to mentor you, she'd be very proud.

"Haha..." (y/n) laughed nervously. "How about that movie?" She faced Yugyeom and used her thumb to wipe away his tears. "I was thinking... Train to Busan?"

"You want me to cry more?" He laughed with her.

"Haha, it'll be fun!" She stood up, her wounded leg shaking a bit. "I can kinda stand on it."

"We should take her back to check her wound." I said.

"We'll come with." Yugyeom jumped.

"Eh sure why not...." I sigh. "Let's go."

~After checkup~

"The doctor is discharging you." I smile. (Y/n)'s eyes brightened.

"Oh wait..." they fell. "What about...?"

"They've found the group."

"All of them? Did the detective crack?"

"Yeah, Tommy and Jackson helped them out." She smiled brighter than ever. Mr. Moseby walked in.

"I give you permission to date." Mosbey laughed. "No PDA, it's so gross." Everyone laughed.

I looked at (y/n), who was smiling and bowing to Moseby.

Yeah... very proud.

"Hyung," Yugyeom left the big crowd and walked towards me.

"No need to be polite, I don't like it."

"Ok... Levi... Can I date (y/n)?" I was confused.

"Why are you asking for my permission?"

"It's just you're like a father to her, it's only right." I chuckle

"Yeah, go ahead. You two make a grossly cute couple anyway." Yugyeom laughed.

"Thank you." He bowed.

"Cmon.. bring it in." I hugged the tall giant. "You're so tall, my head can lay on your chest." I laughed as we pulled away.

"Haha I'm not tall, everyone's just short." He laughed.

"Ha...ha...ha" I fake laughed.

"Levi! Don't steal him from me!" (Y/n) jumped on me. "He's mine." We laughed.

"Let's go eat!" Youngjae cried.

"Didn't we just eat though?" Jinyoung sighs.

"But I've gotten hungry after all that."

"Me too... let's go!" Jaebum pushes everyone out of the room. "Say 'I' if you agree that Levi should pay!"

"Wait what?" I turn to Jaebum. Everyone, in unison, said "I!"

"Guess you're paying." Moseby patted my shoulder.

"I don't even know what happened..."

"Cmon Levi!" I was dragged out of the room.

"Guys you're gross." I heard Bambam say and followed to where he was pointing.

"I said no PDA!" Moseby laughed.

"We're just holding hands!" They both whined.

"Yeah yeah! Let's go!" Then off we were to the restaurant.