" Oh really Jiji, was that before or after you finished reading your rather ... questionable book," Naruto asked sarcastically. Hiruzen smiled but inwardly he let out a sigh, 'At least he did not change that much,' Hiruzen thought happily.

" Uh, I was just checking something in the book, yeah, I think I left some of my money it, but anyways since your home was burnt down and I don't trust any place to not try anything you'll be living with Sas-," Hiruzen did not get to finish his sentence when his door was slammed open by a panic-stricken civilian.

" Help Hokage-Sama the de," The man stopped mid-sentence when he saw Naruto staring at him challengingly. " Naruto Uzumaki assaulted an injured man on his way out of the hospital unprovoked," The man said bending the truth so it seemed like the man had done nothing wrong. The Hokage narrowed his eyes at the man thinking that he was trying to slander Naruto's name, but he was really shocked at how the man addressed Naruto.

Hiruzen was about the vocally assault the man when a messenger hawk flew in through his window.

Dear Hokage-Sama.

We, your loyal subordinates of the civilian and shinobi council humbly request an audience with you dealing with the assault on Takashi Tombrai. The 43-year-old retired shinobi was attacked by Uzumaki Naruto in the middle of the Konoha Hospital Lobby we have several witnesses.

Shinobi and Civilian Council.

Hiruzen looked at the paper in shock. " Naruto-kun the council require yours and my audience," Hiruzen said as he let out an exasperated sigh, in annoyance. Naruto nodded his head once in understanding.

Naruto and Hiruzen walked into the meeting room shortly after. Everyone was there the whole of the civilian council and a couple of the shinobi council had smug looks on their faces for finally having something to pin on the demon brat.

" *sigh* I understand why the civilian council is here but please enlighten me on why the shinobi council is here also neither Takashi or Naruto-kun are shinobi currently," Hiruzen asked in annoyance and to further this Danzo spoke up.

" Hokage-'Sama', While the witnesses of the attack were explaining the attack they all had one interesting thing in common, They said that the boy's eye's glowed white as he shot his attack which he called Frozen Release, this leads me to believe that he has an unknown and unrecorded Kekkei Genkai," Danzo replied smugly. Naruto was a bit shocked he knew he looked different but his eyes glowed when he attacked.

Naruto thought back to when he attacked. Naruto noticed that things slowed down and he could tell how many people were in his line of fire and the path they would take if he attacked them. Naruto smirked.

" I see," Hiruzen said as if he were thinking about it. " Naruto-kun, does the defendant have anything to say to defend yourself against these accusations?," Hiruzen asked Naruto pushing the new development to the back of his mind for later.

" Nope, I absolutely did it all the way, and before you say anything the only reason that old goat didn't croak was that he was just being made an example of I deactivated the Jutsu as soon as I left, ALL OF YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THIS MY NAME IN UZUMAKI NARUTO IF I HEAR SOMEONE CALL ME ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT I WILL FREEZE YOU AND THIS TIME THERE WILL BE NO CHANCE OF ME DEACTIVATING THE ATTACK AND IF ANY WOULD BE CHILD ABUSER TRIES TO ATTACK ME YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR LIFE. AND TO ALL THOSE WHO TOOK PART IN ME ATTACK ON OCTOBER TENTH I REMEMBER YOUR FACE SO TELL YOUR FAMILY YOU LOVE THEM BECAUSE IF I SEE YOU, well you can guess the rest," Naruto stopped yelling at the last part. Hiruzen was shocked at how different Naruto's attitude was then when they were in the office chatting. ' I guess it was naive of me to think Naruto-kun would be the same,' Hiruzen thought with a solemn sigh.