Chapter One

Hello my name is Park Stephanie Im the little sister to Park Jimin one of the band members of BTS. Im 19 in american age and 21 Korean age two years younger than my brother he's 21 American age 23 Korean age. He's supost to come home today from a tour. I was sitting in my room on the computer I was editing my video I made of me singging and playing the guitar. I sigh after I post it and streach then my phone starts to ring I pick it up to see Oppa at the top and see a picture of my brother. I answer It "yes oppa" I say "Hey sis do you want to hang out with me and the band" he says "yeah sure where do you want to meet" I ask. "At our dorm in a hour" he says "ok later" I say and hang up and close my computer and charge my phone while I go and shower. Once I get out I choose too wear a light blue dress that stops at my nees and black flates. I still have 30 minutes I sit infront of my vanity and put light make up on and I let my hair down curling the ends. I look at myself and smile then go and brush my teeth and then put lip gloss on then grab my phone I look at it too see I have an email. I open the email and it says "Dear Park Stephanie, we would like you to come June 24th at 12 am to addition at JYP entertainment here are the directions we hope to see you there" after I finish reading it there where directions. I jump for joy and do a little dance then I put my phone in my dress pocket and grab my keys and go out my apartment door and lock it. I walk up to my 1967 chevy impala its an old car but I love it I get in and start it and drive to my brothers bands dorm. Once I park I get a text and its a group chat with my brother and the band it goes like this.
"Blank Tae"
Stephanie where are you?
"Suga"
Your takeing forever!!
"Jonnie"
Stephanie!!!!!
"Jin"
Take your time sweetie☺
"J-hope"
Stephanie your J-hope your Angel is waiting for you 😉
"Oppa"
Sis!!!!!!!
"Kookie"
Stephanie I miss you!!!!!!
I giggle and smile Jin's was sweet he's so kind to me and Jungkook's was cute.
"Stephanie"
Im outside I just parked my car when yall started texting me 😄 I'll be in. in a minute.
"All"
Yay
I smile then put my phone back in my pocket and cheek myself in the mirror and apply light lip gloss then I get out and lock my car and walk up to the door. I nock and it opens to show J-Hope he smiles brightly and hugs me I hug back "Its been so long Stephanie" he says "Yeah it has been J-Hope" I say then we brake the hug and walk in. Namjoon walks up to me and hugs me tightly I hug back "Hello Joonie" I say breathing in his sent which is minty and sweet smell. "Hello Stephanie" he says and smiles at me I have too look up at him he's 5'11" and Im 5'1". I blush then Jin walks up "hello Stephanie how have you been?" he asks looking down at me I smile "Im good, how was yalls tour?" I ask. He smiles "Really good and fans where there for us every step of the way" he smiles. Then he hugs me I hug him back and smile he gives such comforting hugs. "Stephanie" someone yells and hugs me and picks me up and spins me once im set down I realize is Jimin my brother. I giggle "hello oppa" I say and hug him tightly "Its been so long since I have seen yall" I say then Jungkook comes and hugs me and Suga pats my head and smiles. We all sit down on the couch and watch T.V.

Namjoon's pov:
When I saw Stephanie I rememberd how I feel in love with her it was her smile, her eyes, her confidence and with how smart she is. She looked good in the blue dress she is wearing when I hugged her I could smell her perfume which has all ways been vanilla and suger cookies. I didn't want to brake the hug with her but if I hugged her for too long everyone would get ideas not like I care because im in love with her. I also love her because she can sing, dance, rap and wright songs she's lovely. Im sitting next to her on the couch while Jin is on the other side of her while Jungkook is sitting infront of her Jimin on the right of him and J-Hope and Suga are sitting in the love seat. We where watching a movie and I wanted to slip my arm around her shoulders and pull her close and cuddle but I can't Jin would notice. Then Jin gets up and goes to the kitchen to mostly likely cook dinner then Stephanie leans on me I blush darkly and let it happen I slip my arm around her shoulder so shes laying on my chest. Then Jin came back out and saw me and Stephanie cuddling and I swear I say him glare at me a little I gulp and look at the tv "Its time to eat everyone" Jin says and we all get up and go and eat. After we eat Stephanie had to go we all hug her goodbye and then Jin walked out with her I glared at him as he walked with her I went to take a shower and go to bed.

Jins Pov:
When I saw Namjoon and Stephanie cuddling my blood boiled Im in Love with Stephanie since Jimin joined the band thats when we all meet her she came to support him in his try outs and shes cute like a puppy and she can cook and is kind. When I walked her out I hugged her tightly she blushed darkly and I blushed too I looked down at her and start to lean in but then I stop and smile "bye Stephanie we will all come by soon". I say she nods then stands on her tippy toes and kisses my cheek I blush darkly and see her blushing as she's in her car and starts it. "Bye Seok-Jin" she winks and drives away I bite my lip then go inside and go to my room to shower after to shower I go to bed.