Fading Light-Part 2

Start from the beginning

"It's okay, there's no need to be this strong."

He slowly opened his eyes and looked up. Above him was the masked man in his yellow hoodie. He wanted to run again but lacked the energy, so all he could do was stare. Stare up at the man with a frown on his black mask. He gnashed his teeth and gave the hooded man a look of hatred. Surprisingly Hoodie was actually shocked at the reaction of the man under him. He started to shiver and sniffle quite heavily. He kneeled down so he could place his head on Tim's chest and started to cry in his jacket.

"P-please, j-just give in." He said in a weak voice.

Tim hesitated on what to do and just stared at the now not so scary person crying.

"I'm begging you!" He shouted fiercely and continued to shed tears in Tim's jacket.

The man was honestly touched by the words of his once rival, so he didn't even try to get away. Just let Hoodie cry into his jacket.

As Hoodie continued pulling at his jacket, Tim found himself slowly getting up and coming closer to Hoodie. Before he knew it he wrapped his arms around him. The hooded boy that now seemed so weak and fragile gasped at the reaction of his lost companion, as the man rubbed circles on his back. Hoodie hugged him back as if his life depended on it, and he was never letting go again.

"It's okay. Everything will be fine."

After that, the hooded man continued sniffing for a while until he finally backed away. Then he realized.

He was a proxy, he needed to be strong. And he had just started to cry in front of an enemy.

He was so glad he wore his mask that moment because he felt his face heat up. This was such a foolish act that could have meant punishment if the Slenderman found out. Embarrassed he swiftly got up and tried to run. Even though he wanted to he didn't get away. He looked over his shoulder and saw Tim pulling the sleeve of his yellow sweater.

"B-Brian?" He carefully asked.

Hoodie's eyes widened under his mask as he stood there. Short after he nodded and smiled even though he knew Tim couldn't see. His hand reached his mask and pulled it off, revealing his face.

Tim froze as his long lost friend stood in front of him. His brown eyes got teary realizing Brian was back, really back. He hurried over to embrace him and Hoodie happily hugged back. It had been too long, they were finally back together.

"It's okay I'm here, I'm not dead." Hoodie comforted his friend.

Tim just hugged tighter now also crying. Touching his cheeks, hands, nose, back, forehead,... to see if he was really there, to see he wasn't imagining things. Hoodie smiled a little smile as he blushed looking adorable enough to melt. It wasn't a dream he had his Brian back, now his Hoodie. So what if he had to turn into Masky and work for the Slenderman? He was willing to keep up with those issues for Hoodie. He had his lost friend back, and that was all that mattered. That was all he cared about now, as he cried while holding his friend.

Slowly Hoodie's gloved hands brought the white mask to Tim's face. He looked into his eyes asking for permission. Tim didn't hesitate and nodded, accepting the life of a proxy. Hoodie obeyed and shoved the mask over his friends head. Partly covering his face, but still revealing his lips. The man in front of Hoodie was now no longer Tim, but who we now know as Masky. He would have to get used to it, but that he didn't have to worry about yet. He just wanted to enjoy this moment, standing face to face with the one he cared about most.

Hoodie was also putting on his black mask over his face, as Masky smiled to him. He stopped to stare, leaving the bottom of is face uncovered. Seeing Masky smile made him feel warm like he was looking at an angel. He had missed that smile, he had missed that laugh, he had missed his Masky.

Their faces were so close while they stared into each other's eyes. Then Hoodie froze.

Hoodie's face turned red as he realized both their lips were revealed. He quickly moved his hands to pull down his mask. Masky grabbed Hoodie's gloved hands to stop him from pulling down his mask. And the next moment he had their lips pushed together. The hooded boy was surprised but didn't struggle, allowing Masky to kiss him. Feeling Hoodie's soft lips on his in the moonlight was one of the most magical experiences he had ever had. As red leaves fell to the ground, the two boys shared their first kiss. A moment to never forget.

------------------

That day Masky got his partner, would this day be the day he lost him?