Chapter One - Found

(A/N:  Thank you for reading .  Hope you enjoy this new story.  Re-starting this story over. It has been about three years since I wrote this one chapter. So, I revised it some. - hoping to post Chapter Two very soon.)

Kirstin has been missing for the past four years.  Pentatonix had to put the band on hold when she went missing. Since then, members of the band have started solo projects, sometimes working together. They have not been able to bring themselves to bring Pentatonix back without Kirstin or a new member because it would mean that she was gone. None of them were ready for that.

It was a beautiful warm day in Los Angeles. Scott was waking to Starbucks to meet up with Mitch and Johnny, Mitch's boyfriend. Mitch and Johnny have been dating for the past few months, meeting at a local Singer-Songwriters Workshop in LA. As Scott was heading down the street, he saw Esther walking towards him. He smiled as she approached and hugged her. "Hey sweetie".

"Morning", Scott greeted back, "How are you feeling?"

Esther had gotten married over within the last year and was now pregnant. She was over the moon excited for the next chapter of her life.

"I'm feeling good today," Esther said as she patted her belly.

"Heading to Starbucks?" Esther asked.

"How did you ever guess?" teased Scott.

Esther smiled and they walked together the rest of the way down the street. As they arrived, Mitch and Johnny were looking at Mitch's iPad intently. When Scott and Esther walked up to them, they didn't even look up. Scott walked around and placed his hand on Mitch's shoulder, "Hey, what's going on?"

Mitch looked up at Scott with tears in his eyes and smiled, "they found her."

Those three little words are words that Scott and the rest of the group have been waiting to hear for the past four years. A wave of worry came over Scott's face and Mitch said quickly, "She's okay. She's alive. She's going to arrive here later today."

Mitch then stood up and hugged Scott and Esther came over and hugged them both as well. Esther texted Avi and Kevin and they arrived shortly after.

Avi came in running over to Mitch and Scott and Esther. "Is it true, how do you know?"

Mitch smiled and said, "Her mom sent me an email. Here, you can read it."

Avi turned the iPad towards him and read the email:

**

Mitchie (and Scott and others)

I have such good news to tell you. I don't know how to tell you without bursting into tears, so I thought that I would email you. Kirstin has been FOUND! She is alive. She was brought here to Texas about a week ago, but it took some time to notify me. When I saw her, I felt that this weight was lifted off of my heart. According to the doctors, she is okay. She apparently had some sort of injury on a trip she took with some girlfriends and lost track of them. They were in Mexico at the time. Which we all knew and we posted everywhere that we were looking for her. She doesn't remember a lot, but she does remember pieces of her childhood, Pentatonix, but not too much from the past four years. The doctors don't believe that she was abused during the past four years physically, but they aren't sure why she didn't come to Texas sooner. A counselor has tried to talk to her, but she won't open up to them.

I have tried to talk to her about it, but she doesn't want to talk about it. Maybe you and Scott can try. I'm putting her on a plane to head to you both. Keep me posted. I'll text you later with the flight details.

Love you Mitch,

Momma M

**

Avi looked up and just shook his head in disbelief. "I can't believe it. She's okay. After all this time."