Right now harry styles part one

Briella McKenzie Swent is basically perfect. She has great, makes friends easily and it’s safe to say that she doesn’t have any enemies. She had a pretty great life back in Chicago, but nobody really noticed her because she didn’t have anything special like the other girls she was a dancer an dance was everything, Her best friend Brigid an Elena would always tell her that she didn’t need to act like a slut or throw parties at her house to be cool, that she was the best person in the world and that someday she would have it all. Her father left when Briella was around 4 because he cheated on her mom an had a family in New York her mom since she was 14 has been always gone trying to support them she got into the fashion career an now ruins magazines an fashion line, But her mother told her that they were moving to the out skirts of London because of her fashion job, and she knew that things would change, that she could be a total new person without even noticing it.

On the first day, she explored every Face book pages of people who seemed popular in her new city, which was easy because someone who’s popular would never put their page on private, they want as much people as possible to see them and their perfect life, and everything that could be useful in a future conversations with them. Briella is kind of awkward id suppose. she has brown hair is 17 born February 4th 1995 blue eyes. She’s never been in love an after having her heart broken an being used she doesn’t want a relationship an after her parents an seeing what her mom went threw itll be tuff. Briella is 5'6 an weighs around 116 dancing is her passion its everything.

__

Brigid Kently- December 11th 1994 is 17 brown eyes Briella’s best friend. Always there for Briella. Best advice has gone threw everything. Brown long hair 5'3 95lbs sweet an caring an every one thinks she’s so innocent.

Elena Charles – November 16th 1995 is 16. Briella’s childhood best friend an became friends with Brigid about a year ago. She tells it how it is an doesn’t ever lie she’s a real person Elena seems tuff but really she’s a different person then she lets people see. Dark hair, brown eyes 5’6 118 lbs.

Scar Edams- June 26th 1995 17 years old blonde hair 5’8 120 lbs supports Briella’s disions  talk to Briella a lot but they tell each other everything. She’s shy.

now to story (: 

http://cutcunts.tumblr.com/ <-- follow me on tumblrr