Pockets

was one of those weird set antics that we did in between takes. Camilla decided to play "what's in your pockets" while we were waiting on the directors to call us to shoot. Since we were shooting outside today we had big huge coats with even bigger pockets to wear to fight the cold.
"Cole, go first." She said excitedly.
"No way. I'll wait."
"Ugh fine. Maybe your girlfriend will go first." She said turning to Lili. She sat up straighter against my arm that was around her.
"I'm pretty boring I just have my phone & chap stick."
"Boo. KJ, wow me." Cami said.
He successfully wowed all of us when he pulled a condom out of his left pocket.
"Beat that, Cole." He challenged me.
"Fine fine." I said. I was fully aware of all I had in my pockets. I removed my arm for around Lili and pulled the contents out of both pockets.
My phone, sunglasses, and a sleeve of Lili's medicine.
Along with the status of mine and Lili's relationship there was something else many people didn't know about her. Lili had horrible acid reflux. It would act up at random times and leave her in a lot of pain. I carried her medicine on me because I hated to see her like that.
"Wow, man. Easy on the drugs." KJ joked.
"Oh my god. That is not what I think that is." Cami, being closer to Lili, knew what her medicine looked like.
"That is the cutest thing I think I've ever seen. Lili, keep him. He's a winner."