Chapter one

Cher POV

"Darling can you get those boxes for me" my father asked "Yeah" I called picking up the cardboard box with a bunch of paper in it. Sorry for not introducing myself I'm Cher Horowitz and we just moved to a small valley in California. I'm from Beverly Hills . Your probably wondering why we're moving but my father just got remarried to a lady named Susan, so we're moving in with them. I mean she seems like a nice lady and she has a son about a few years younger than me so it can't be that bad..Right?  So it's just my brother,father, and I, my mother died when I was a little toddler so that just leaves my brother and I, my brother is 17 years old and his names Cody we're pretty close since we've been with each other our whole life, I mean my father is a workaholic litigator so we spent our whole childhood together and looking out for each other. My mother was quite the Betty she had short blonde hair and perfect skin she was just gorgeous, I got my looks from her.For living with two boys I sure was a girly girl I guess, I'm really into the biggest fashion, I make sure my outfits always go with the setting but don't get me wrong I can get dirty, I play baseball and I pretty good at it if I say so myself! Cody taught me everything I know, and I thank him dearly for that.
~~~~
I plant the box down and sigh the box sure was heavy I though to myself. Cody come outside with his ugly flannel on and laughs at my struggles, I roll my eyes and begin to lift the box I finally make it in the house and it was already set up the TV, couch, picture frames, and the record player. Susan was settled in 2 weeks earlier, school had just let out 2 days ago on Friday so I didn't have the chance to meet people. As I put the box down on the floor near the staircase I see a boy walking down the stairs in a pair of jeans and a light blue t-shirt "Hey" he says waving, I then notice he had a baseball glove "Hey" I say "you play baseball" I ask referring the the glove "Oh yeah I play with some friends, I would ask you if you wanted to come but I'd have to ask" he says scratching the back of his neck. " Oh that's fine I get it" I say as he finally faces me and I smile at him " Ok well I'm Scotty Smalls" he says smiling "I'm Cher" I say. We were suddenly interrupted with a knock on the door "Well I have to go bye and I'll ask if you can come tomorrow" Scotty says and he walks out the door.

I soon see a lady come down the stairs with my father "Hey you must be Cher" she says practically running up to me and smiles she pulls me in for a hug quickly and looks at me "Hey" I say and she leads me to my room "So I'll leave you to pack" she says with a smile and leaves. She seems nice, I soon start unpacking...
*Dinner Time*

"Cher get in here" my father yells I quickly rush down the stairs to see everybody sitting at the table. I quickly sit down " sorry daddy, I was just finishing unpacking" I say "ahh it's fine dear " Susan says . Don't get me wrong I love my father but he's a scary man, well he has to be he's a Litigator those are the scariest lawyers he gets paid a lot to fight with people for hours but it's ok because he fights with me for free. We all soon spit into our our conversations my father and Susan, my brother on the house phone with his girlfriend back in Beverly Hills and Scotty and I "So how was unpacking" "ugh suck a pain" I say with a disgusted look he chuckles "Oh I asked my friends and they said sure" Scotty said with a sweet smile "Great what time" I asked "8:00" he said "Woah that's early" I said shocked "Yeah but it's a lot of fun" soon we both begin to talk about random stuff and by the end of diner I was very close with Scotty. Everyone went to their rooms and I sat on my bed taking in my room I had white walls and a massive bed with white sheets. My closet was too die for it was huge and lucky it was big enough to fit all my close in. I lied in bed with my pj's on and some record playing in the back as I slowly drifted to sleep.