Chapter 1~Childhood

Emma's POV~ (age 5)
I was in school learning about subtraction waiting for the school day to be over. It was about 1:00 in the afternoon. School got out at 1:30. Today was Friday which meant family fun day. Today I got to choose what we got to do, and I decided to go see a movie. The school bell finally rang indicating that the school day was finally over. I sped walked my way to the pick up line waiting for my mom and dad to pick me up. As I was wait Emily came up to me and we just talked for a while. Mom and dad finally came. I said my good byes to Emily and ran off into the car. "Hi mommy. Hi daddy. I missed you guys!" I said cheerfully. "We missed you too sweety. Now have you choose what you want to do for family fun night yet?" My mom asked since dad was busy concentrating on the road. "Uhmm ya. So first I was wondering if we can go to Build a Bear Workshop so I can get a new friend. And then I was also wondering if we could go see a movie?" I asked sweetly. " Of course sweetheart! What movie do you want to see?" My mom responded with cheer laced in her voice. " Uhmm I don't really know it's on the tip of my tongue but I forgot. I'm sorry mommy." I said sniffling towards the end feeling guilty of myself.  "Sweetie it's fine. I'm not upset we have the rest of the day. How about this we go home for a little while you take a nap to re-energize yourself. Then you can get up see what movies are playing, see if that jogs your memory and stuff then we go to that movie, go to BAB( build a bear) then go to dinner. How does that sound?" My mom said cheerfully. "Sounds great mommy." I said.
Time skip to after nap
"Emma sweetie time to get up and choose the movie." My mom said coming into my room. "Okay mommy." I said. We went downstairs and I ended up choosing Trolls. We all got in the car, mom, driving this time so me and dad had some time to talk.
D=Dad
E=Emma
D:So honey how was school today?
E:It was really fun daddy. 
D:What did you do to make it fun?
E:We were learning about subtraction. It was fun because I got to go up and be a volunteer. We also went outside for recess and it was so fun. I played on the monkey bars and made an obstacle course. Emily played to and it was so fun. We had to pretend the floor was lava(I'm sorry 😂 but THE FLOOR IS LAVA 5,4,3,2,1! Are you guys safe comment down below if you are 😂. Sorry I had to back to the story).
D:Woah sounds like you had plenty of fun at school today.
E:Yea we did. Now I'm excited for FFD(family fun day).
D:That's good.
E:Ya.
As our conversation ended I looked out the window to see that we were almost there. I got really excited knowing that I got to get a new friend. I was thinking of what I should get. I wasn't sure so I decided to wait till we got to BAB to choose. Once we got into the mall I ran to BAB with my parents trailing right behind me. Once I got there I decided to get a dog that looked like Rose Bud from the buddies movies (i hope y'all know what I am talking bout). Once I picked her out I did everything that you da there.
Skip the rest of BAB and movie.
Once the movie ended mom and dad decided to surprise me by taking me out to dinner at my favorite place Outback. "Ahhh thank you so much mommy and daddy. Why are we coming here tho? All I wanted was movie and BAB." I asked excitedly. "We are just really proud of you for doing well in school so we decided to do what you wanted and surprise you." My mom said happily. " aww thank you so much mommy and daddy I love you" I said happily.
Skip dinner and go to when they get back home.
I fell asleep in the car so I think my dad brought me up to my bed and put Rose with me.
Time skip to next day
It was around 7:30am when I got up. I went downstairs to go get breakfast. My dad was already at work so it was just me and my mom.
M=mom
E=Emma
M:Hey sweetie how did you sleep?
E:Pretty good how about you mommy?
M:Good! So what do you want for breakfast?
E:Hmmmmm how about pancakes and bacon?
M:Sure thing baby girl they'll be up any minute but in the mean time you can go watch what ever show you want.
E:Okay thanks mommy.
A little while after I smelt a great smell. Then all of a sudden my mom yelled break fast is ready come and get it while it's hot. "Ok!" I screamed back.
Time skip to mid day around mid day 4:00ish Emma and Emily already went to the park and Emily already got dropped off(sorry for all the time skips I just want to get this part over with and get into the good stuff 😂)
Moms POV~
I was doing the dishes when I got a phone call on the home phone. I dried my hands off and answered the phone.
S=Sophie(mom)
H=Hospital people
H:Hello, is this Sophie Grey?
S:Yes this is she. May I ask who this is?
H:This is the Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City and I am afraid that your husband Christopher Grey died in a car accident this evening heading home from work. Would you like more details?
Once he said this my heart dropped. I didn't know how I was supposed to tell Emma let alone cope with it my self. He was my everything I don't know what to do. I blinked back my tears and went outside before Emma could ask what happened and continued talking to the man.
S:Yes please I would like to know.
H:A drunk driver ran into him. It hit him very hard causing him to run into a nearby pole. The car door that got hit was the drivers side. We learned that it was a hit and run. Somebody did get the license plate number, so we will eventually track him down and sentence him to a life time in prison for hit and run and then being under the influence as well. I am so sorry about your loss. You can come by to say your goodbyes if you wish and we will get everything under control for the funeral and stuff. Once again Ms.Grey I am very sorry about your loss. We will talk soon to discuss funeral arrangements. Thank you and have a nice day.
Once he hung up I broke down in tears. I had no clue how I would be able to tell Emma. As well as the rest of the family. After a little while I calmed down and walked back inside. Emma didn't notice I was gone which was good I guess.
No ones POV
As days pass Emma has wondered where her dad has went. When she asks her mom she just says she is on a business trip. But the thing is the accident happened a couple years ago. Emma's mom went to the funeral while she was in school. Sophie has still not told her daughter about her fathers death. Emma is getting skeptical knowing her dad is not on a business trip. Years kept passing and there was no sign of Emma knowing. Her mother became and alcoholic, her mom stopped caring for her. One day Emma came home from high school to see bottles of whiskey, wine, beer, vodka, you name it all over the floor. She asked her mom about it her mom flat out confronted her that her father died when she was five. As those years went on she thought it was just a divorce. But it wasn't. It was his death. Emma went up to her room crying her eyes out not knowing what to do. Then the same routine started to happen daily. Emma would get abused daily when she came home from school. It wouldn't stop. One day it was so bad she had to go to the hospital. No one came except for Emily. Emily had been with her since day one so of course she would be there for Emma through everything. When she got released she went back home to see an unfamiliar car parked in the driveway. When she got in she saw a new face.
Emma's POV~
I just got released from the hospital, I signed the paper work and got out of there. As I approached my house I saw and unfamiliar car. When I parked mine and I walked inside and then I saw a new face I've never seen before. I then asked what was going on and then my mom said well more like screamed "You're being sold go get your shit and get the fuck out of my house. I will be taking your car under my name and you will be going home with this guy name Tyson or something like that." I was so relieved to hear I was leaving and no longer living with her. I went up and packed my bags and went back down stairs. One thing was going though my mind why was I sold. I mean I'm happy about it but what did I get sold for?
Hey everyone this is the first chapter to this story I hope you enjoyed it sorry for the big wait I had some issues but now they are fixed. It is summer for me now so I will try to update as much as possible on both of my stories. Remember if you liked it make sure to vote, comment and share. Also follow me if your not and I'll see you next time I update peace ✌🏼 it ain't my *voice crack* fault*

And just a lil video to bless y'all before the next chapter😉😂