Welcome + Rules

Hiii! If you're here from the original, welcome back! If you're new, welcome to the most chaotic roleplay you'll ever see.

1. Swearing is perfectly fine. Trust me, dudes. I'm generally inclined to swear all the fucking time. You can censor if that's what you prefer.

2. Hate the character, not the Roleplayer. I really don't want drama to pop up this time around.

3. Try to be online! I understand people have school and work and other things a lot, but if you're only online like once a month? That's ridiculous.

4. If I or another person does not respond within 15 minutes, feel free to tag once. Excessive tagging is a strike.

5. Roleplay in third person past tense, please. At least stay in third person. And this is a somewhat literate roleplay, so use quotation marks instead of asterisks.

6. Talk outside of the roleplay using [ ], { }, ( ), or //. Slip ups are strikes.

7. Once you have 5 strikes, your character is taken over by someone else and you are asked politely to leave.

8. If you have to leave for other purposes, that's fair. Just let me know and we can discuss ways to either kill off you character(s), or give them to other people for that roleplay only.

9. No spam. Sometimes I come back to a roleplay after sleeping. Overnight, I once got 300 notifs from one chain. Don't spam, that's two strikes.

9 3/4. The password is your favorite color of the alphabet on a scale of one to gay. You can't say apples. Passwords go in your forms, do not comment them on this page. That will give you a strike, my dudes.

10. SMUT. The stuff is all good, all great. Please do it in a book kindly provided by HiMyNameIsNickNyles or in pm.

11. No God modding. Basically, no intense characters who are like super boss and skilled and can kill other people in like, one poke.

12. No Mary Sues. I shouldn't have to even say this.

Love you all!