Chapter 1

Electra's POV

The last thing I remember is falling asleep on the night of my 16th Birthday.

I awaken to an unfamiliar room.The walls covered in patterns of flames. The carpet, a sooty black matching the frame of the queen sized bed I had woken upon. The duvet on the bed was covered in even more red flames and the colour of sooty black covered the pillows.As I surveyed the room my eyes landed on a black wardrobe and black dressing table beside it.

I rose from the bed and walked towards the wardrobe. I opened it to reveal a black leather all in one suit. As I pulled the suit out of the wardrobe a white piece of paper fell out on to the floor. With the suit in one hand I bent over and picked up the paper with the other.

As I examined the paper I noticed it said something but I was unable to make it out as it seemed to be written back to front.I placed the black suit onto the bed and walked over the dressing table which had a mirror on it. I held the note up and read the message.

Put this on then go to the main hall to start your training . I

Training? What training? Where am I ? Why am I here? I guess there is only one way to find out I thought to myself. I put on the suit and walked over to the door which I presumed was the exit.

On the door was a full length mirror which allowed me to see myself. My long midnight black hair blended into the black on the suit. Only as my gaze traveled to my face did I notice my eyes. They were a striking deep red as apposed to their normal colour of hazel brown.

Why were they red? What was happening?

I shook the questions out of my mind and opened the door to be blinded by the light coming from the outside.

As my eyes adjusted to the light ,I stepped outside to find my self in a long corridor. I looked around to see 3 other doors and sign that read-

Main Hall ------->

I followed the directions on sign and was lead to a large white room. The room was completely empty except for a keypad on the farthest wall from me.

Somehow I failed to notice that there was already 4 people in this room until I heard my name called from the direction in which they were standing.

"Electra,I see you made it," said a tall man which was dressed completely in white to match his snowy white hair.

I hesitated before walking over to where they were standing.

"Now that we are all here I can tell you all your purpose" The man in white stated."First off , my name is Idris."

Thanks for reading please let me know what you think about it in the comments.Renember to vote so I know you like this story and that I should continue with it.

megsmae x