“Jacob!” I yelled.

“Left.” Jacob would go after the one with electricity. His pack was close by and would help him.

I heard about these people. They live off the blood of animals and do not hurt humans. I even heard that that guy’s wife was human when they fell in love. I do not want to hurt them. I want to be like them. However, Aro will kill me if I do not do as he has ordered. Ughh.

I heard one of the vampires say. It’s the guy with the electrical power.

Screw this let Aro kill me. I am not going to hurt these people. Maybe they will let me be one of them.

“Hey you!” I shouted pointing to the one on Jacobs left.

“What?” I do not want to sound mean but they have to believe I am on there side until the fight starts.

“What’s your name?” I asked him.

“Umm Giovanni… Why?” He asked back.

“To answer your question… We will.” He looked at me confused.

“Excuse me?” Giovanni asked.

“I’m sorry I am a mind reader and I heard what you were thinking and we will.”

You can hear me?

I gave him a nod.

I can be one of you?

I gave him another nod.

How do I know you are not going to hurt me once this fight is over?

“We are not those kinds of people and we do not go back on our word and I give you my word.” By this time, everyone was looking at me confused. I just gave a smirk and looked back at Giovanni.

Ok I am in I will help you win this and you will teach me your ways.

I gave another nod.

“Jacob!” I yelled again.

“Right.” I told him to go after the mind controller with Carlisle and Esme. He gave me a weird look. I just smiled and nodded.

“Ok I have had enough!” The one in the front said. Such an impatient girl. She came charging towards us. Alice and Jasper intercepted her. She Teleported herself right in front of me. I red her mind and saw she was going to go left, right, left.

“Alice! Left, right, left.” Alice knew what I was saying and took her out before she made her second move. The rest of the family was already on everyone there were supposed to be on. I ran towards the guy I was going after. As soon as I got close, he disappeared. Well his body disappeared but his mind was still going.

Hahaha I’m right behind you.

I turned around and took him out. I ripped his head clear off. Alice and Jasper already started a fire. I threw his body in and ran to help Emmett and Rosalie. The wolves came out and I saw Renesmee who was now running with Paul and Seth. At least I know she is safe now they will take her away from here until its safe. I turned around and got smacked down to the ground hitting my head on a large rock. I looked up to see the Telekinetic girl was standing on top of me. Bella came rushing to me.

“Edward!!” She yelled.

“Bella NO!” I yelled back.

“Stay with Carlisle and Esme.”

She nodded and turned around. Emmett had tackled the Telekinetic girl who’s name I now know is Veronica. I turned and saw Sam charging at her. Veronica then threw a huge rock at his head. Sam winced and fell to the floor. Jacob heard Sam and charged the girl as well. Then all of a sudden, she was struck with electricity. I did not notice until now that Giovanni had also taken out the mind controller.