Chapter 6. The Bad Girl.

"Ahhhh!!!" Screamed Marinette, falling out of bed once again. He peaceful slumber was ruined by the sound of her daily ring of her alarm clock, combined with a loud beep of her phone. Marinette turned off her alarm and looked over to her phone.

"Uggghh! Who could that be?" Marinette moaned . It was Alya.

"What does she want now?"

"Maybe she has something important to tell you." Answers Tikki, still half asleep.

"Well I have nothing to say to her!"

Marinette walked into her bathroom, pouting.

"Marinette!" Sabine, marinettes mother, called from downstairs.

"Yes. Im coming." She called back.

A few minutes later and she walked downstairs to greet her mum and dad a good morning. Instead of their usual bubbly expressions, they both looked dumbfounded.

"Marinette! What are you doing? Why so much makeup?" Both of her parents asked in sync. She shrugged her shoulders ar their question and continued making her way over to the plate of cookies that we're laying on the counter. She stuffed one in her mouth and 2 in her bag for Tikki. Marinette looked different, and acted different aswell. Instead of her usual white, flowerprinted T-shirt, she was wearing a plain red one with a small, black jacket on top. Her pink jeans were replaced with tight, black leggings and she wore black knee high boots instead of her usual light, pink flats. Her hair was no longer held in cute pigtails. It was left flowing free, resting on her shoulders with two thin ponytails at the top. Her big, bluebell eyes, covered by reddish-pink eyeshadow. She also wore a rich, burgundy lipstick. Her plan was going perfectly so far.

There's a picture of her at the top of the page. (I think.) Sorry if you cant see her outfit.☺

"Marinette Dupain Cheng!" Her mother shouted angrily. "Take all of that make up off now!"

Marinette ignored her and casually walked out of the bakery, not looking back once.

"Marinette!"

"Don't worry dear, I'll get her." Tom said, calmly.

He ran down the street shouting her name. A certain blonde boy heard and ran off in the same direction Marinette and her dad were going.

"Adrien!" Yelled Nathalie, watching the boy run away just as he was getting into his limo.

"I'll be fine Nathalie!" Adrien yelled back.

The blonde ran after the bluenette. Tom saw him running after her and called him over quickly.

"Adrien, right?" Asked Tom, painting as he was out of breath.

Adrien nodded, still keeping an eye on where Marinette had gone.

"Yeah, I was just going to get Marinette for yo....." He was cut off as he heard Marinette's dad speak.

"Adrien, you're a good boy and I put 100% complete trust in you to make the right decisions." Tom gave a little smirk as he looked at Adrien and then the tiny silhouette of Marinette in the distance. He then started to walk away back to the bakery.

Huh, What?

Adrien gave a confused smile and continued running after the girl. Meanwhile with Marinette. She was leaning against the wall of the shook building, looking down at her phone. She swiped across many pictures of her and Alya together, and deleted them.

"There's no room in my heart for "Friends" like that."

As she was about to walk away again, she felt a hand grab her shoulder. She quickly turned around and came face to face with Adrien. Their faces were inches apart.

Adrien gasped. "Mari, what happened to you?"

"What?! What happened to me?!" Marinette snapped, quickly regretting it. "Look, I'm sorry for shouting at you just then. It's just I..."

"No, no, no, its ok. I understand you're a little stressed. Im here for you." Adrien said with a smile. He pulled Marinette into a tight hug. Right at that moment, the bell rang.

"You go ahead." Marinette said, pulling away and looking around. "I'll be there in a sec." She gestured for him to go to class.

"W-What about you?" He stuttered.

"Don't worry. I have something I want to take care of first. Hurry before you're late!"

"But..." Adrien began, before getting shushed and pushed towards class.

Adrien walked in miserably, watching the blue headed girl walk away.

Should I follow her? Nah, I'm sure she's fine....... She doesn't seem fine.

A few minutes later and Marinette walked into class, her boots making loud banging noises on the floor in the process. Everyone looked up from their desks only to find Ms Bustier, the teacher's, face dark red from anger.

"Marinette! If you're going to come in late pl....." Ms Bustier started, extremely furious.

"That's my name, don't wear it out" Marinette smirked, making her way over to her seat. Noticing Alya and Nino weren't there, she smiled to herself.

"Don't talk to me like that!"

"Technically, I can talk to you like that and by law, the worse you can do is give me a detention."

Ms Buster was about to say something when Marinette started speaking again.

"You're not my mother."

Ms Bustier's face was even redder than it was before. You could almost see the smoke coming out of her ears and nose.

"No, but I am you're teacher."

Marinette smirked again. "Teachers teach, not tell."

Most of the class "Ooohed" at the amazing come backs their "Once" shy classmate had just flaunted.

"Go to the principles office" the teacher shouted , pointing to the door in a fuming manner.

"Ughhh... Whatever." The bluenette said, putting her feet up on her desk.

Ms Bustier stomped over to Marinette, ignoring the hopeful pleas from Adrien to just leave her alone.

Marinette noticed his attempt of help and smiled before jumping out of her seat quickly to get away from the enraged teacher.

"See ya soon" Marinette said, as she leaped out of the classroom and skipped down the corridor, happily.

Ms Bustier sighed.

What has gotten into her?

"Now that's all taken care of, let's continue our lesson in peace. Rose, what is the answer for....." Ms Bustier was interrupted once more as Adrien politely asked if he could go to the boys bathroom. With slight hesitation, Ms Bustier nodded, signalling do him to go.

"But be quick!"

Adrien jotted out of the door, following the path Marinette had taken moments ago, instead of the route to the boys bathroom. As he walked, he eventually came face to face with the girl he had been looking for.

"Adrien?" Marinette asked, curiously. "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you." A slight smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth. Marinette saw and returned the smirk. "Well, you've found me."

"Indeed, I have." His heart started to race as he watched the way she was looking at him. Her long, black eye lashes, fluttering in the cutest way he'd ever seen before. Her lips pursed together, matched the cuteness her eyes twinkled in. He never stopped loving her. He never will. He just wanted to grab her and kiss her, right there and then, but he couldn't.

What would she think of him?

Would she even allow him to do it?

Would she kiss back?

There was one question that really did dance around in the back of Adrien's head, making the other questions just a minor set back. He knew she said it after the break up, to reassure him, but he still wondered.

Does she still love him?