Lairport

It now was one day after the last auditions. One day since Louis had seen Harry. One day since blue met green. And Louis was feeling content that the physical attraction he had felt so extremly was only based on Harry's undeniably good looks and his lack of a few good wanks that week due to his thight schedule. There was no sort of bond between them. No soulmate shit. Only good looks, good voices and a few hormones. And that's exactly what Louis told Lottie at the breakfast table this morning.

"Come on Louis. I know you don't believe that shit yourself. I've seen you find other guys hot but Harry.. You looked like you were having a stroke to be honest. Doesn't really suite you that look just so you know."

"Well aren't you nice today Lotts. And as I told you before; I sure was starstruck but that was only in that moment. I don't know, I was feeling dizzy after the 3h of work and I was just easier to manipulate. I'll be fine the next time I meet him. Anyways. Nobody has said anything to me yet so it couldn't have been that bad. Now eat so that you'll finally stop talking."

"You're talking about being nice.. But oh well fine you'll see soon anyways because you're gonna meet him tomorrow. It's Vegas time baby!"

Louis rolled his eyes at Lotties excitement over Vegas but couldn't quite stop the slight jump of his heart at the thought of seeing Harry tomorrow. Leftovers of yesterday he guessed. They continued their breakfast as Louis took out his phone and opened the news app for his daily breakfast news.

"Louis Tomlinson's golden boy! Judge blown away by performance!"
"Heart eyes for Harry! Louis Tomlinson amazed by contestant Harry Styles! "
"Read all about Louis' golden boy Harry here!"

Louis audibly choked on the piece of toast he had just put in his mouth and had to cough a few times, just nearly escaping death. Lottie was fast to notice and grabbed his phone. She scanned over the articles and started histerically laughing. Louis wasn't amused at all and took his phone back.

"It's not even funny! I'm not out! They can't write about me having crushes on boys! He's totally going to think that I'm a complete maniac!"

Lottie struggled to keep her laughs in but answered nonetheless.

"Louuuu since when have you become so stressed? They 're not even indicating any romantic interest they're only stating your amazement which you clearly can't hide if you look at that video. My god look at you! Your golden boy!"

She fell into giggles again.

" Lottie I am serious. I don't feel even the slightest bit for this boy and I really don't like those headlines. They're gonna make me stunt again. This has to stop. "

" If what you're saying is true and it was only a one time thing then it shouldn't be a problem. Just behave normaly and there won't be any headlines in the future. "

Yeah. That sounded right. No boy headlines. No stunts. And for sure no Harry. He continued eating his beloved breakfast and tried not to think about a certain colour that kept showing up in his thoughts.

Later that evening he got an email with info on which judge would coach which contestants. Of course Louis got Harry. His golden boy. He suddenly felt a sick feeling to his stomach an decided to go to sleep. Their flight would be going at seven in the morning and sleep was needed.

"Louis good to see you. Your group of contestants is already waiting over there next to the Starbucks. Have a good flight I'll see you all in Vegas!"

"Thanks see ya!"

Oh well, great. Okay he was going to be the leader now. He is their coach. They look up to him. He grabbed the handle of his suitcase with more confidence and walked towards his rather small group. He didn't have to coach many people because he was only a guest judge but he was quite happy with that. It gave him the opportunity to work more intensly with the contestants. Well all except for Harry Styles of course. There was going to be nothing intense involving Harry Styles. Nuh-uh.

Lost in his thoughts Louis tripped over a handle hanging from his suitcase and stumbled a bit. What a way to impress wow. A cackle that sounded more like a duck than an actual human being could be heard from the group of contestants now only meters away. Louis looked up and of course  found himself staring into a green pair of eyes. But this time Harry's mouth was covered with both of his hands and he was already starting to blush.

"Oh god I'm so sorry I swear I normally don't laugh like that!"

Louis smiled.

"I'm sure your laugh is beautiful darling"

No no wait he NeEded to take this back.

"This one was just a bit...special"

Did that make anything better? No it didn't because now it was Harry's turn to smile and to introduce Louis to his dimple again.

He slapped himself in his mind and made an effort to welcome the others as well.

"Hello I'm Louis..as you may know. I'm going to be your coach as you may know as well. I'm going to spend a lot of time with each of you, trying to prepare you for your shows. I've met some of you yesterday but I'd still like to talk to each of you for a bit to get to know you. We still have some time left before the flight so lets get going!"

The first boy to come up to him had brown eyes and brown hair and reminded him a lot of a cuddely teddy bear. He was standing next to a boy who looked really shy but had beautiful features.

"Hey I'm Liam and this is Zayn! We've been put together as a duo and yeah."

"Oh that's really cool! And you guys didn't know each other at all beforehand?"

"Nope. Complete stranger."

"Wow you must harmonize perfectly then! How old exactly are you two?"

Now it was Zayn's turn to speak.

"We're both 20. Pretty convenient"

"Puh we're nearly the same age then. Perfect!"

The Introductions went on like that and he got to meet Sophia, a little 5 year old dancer; Niall, an irish singer in the same age range as Zayn and Liam; Fiona, a 45 year old singer and lastly, Harry.

"Well I guess we already met yesterday but still really nice to meet you again"

"Nice to meet you offically, too Mr. Tomlinson"

Was he...was he flirting? No he was just polite.

"Oh god Louis is fine. Mr. Tomlinson sounds like..a teacher."

Shit that break was a little longer than intended. Harry smirked at him but tried to hide it by talking.

"Oh and thank you so much for the golden buzzer! I didn't get the chance to thank you yet! I couldn't even hug you!"

Louis had been fighting hard all this time to not look into Harry's face but now he just had to. He had to read Harry's intentions. But again he got distracted by his beautiful eyes. His controll slipped.

"Well that can be arranged."

He opened his arms and Louis saw Harry's smile as he let himself fall into Louis arms. This was nice. Harry smelled like lavender and fresh sheets. But..was Harry actually bigger than him? Yes he was. Louis was three years older! What was this devils work?