School

It's Monday now and I was really excited to tell all my friends about my tickets. My best friend Hannah was super excited and was going to ask ger parents if they would buy her tickets too. Some girls I dont like even talked to me about it. I was at home and playing on my new phone (its a silver one) when an unknow caller called. I anwered and said "hello?"

"Hello" it was a guy talking with a deep voice.

"Who is this?"

"It's Erin"

Erin was my ex boyfriend and wouldnt stop bugging me. He would call all the time and say he was sorry and he wanted me back. He cheated on me and I didnt want him to talk to me. When we broke up he just moved on to the next girl and forgot about me. Then about 2 months later he started calling me. I was sick of it and said "You need to stop calling me. I dont want to talk to you ever again."

Then I hung up and blocked his number. I went on instagram for a while then I got bored. I started thinking about magcon and what I was going to wear when I went. it was 2 and half weeks away and I was marking off the days in my head. My tickets were VIP so I got to go all 3 days. I decided to go out and tan by our pool and then swim a few laps. I only taned for about 20 minutes because I get bored very quickly. I slipped into the pool and just sat in a tube and floated around. I started to dose off then a big splash hit me. I jumped and fell out of the tube. I cussed under my breath as I wiped the water from my eyes. I looked up and saw my sister, Lauren. She comes every so often to say hi. She lives abour an hour away in Noth Caralina. 

"Hey Ash. You look a little wet." She said giggling.

"Well some idiot thought it would be funny to spash me." I said with sarcasm in my voice.

"I wonder who would do such a thing." she said laughing harder.

I splashed her and we both laughed.

"Mom said you can come to my house this weekend. We can go to the movies and shopping to celebrate your birthday"

"Ok. Sounds fun."

Lauren is 22 and finished collage a year ago. She works at some place as a manager. She makes pretty good money and is more of a second mom then a sister. The only difference is she has WAY less rules. I went inside and did my homework. I took a shower then went to bed.