"Hello Carson." I grumble.

Carlee's P.O.V.

I look up when Carson says 'Louis'. Louis Tomlinson? As in closed off, impatient, rude Louis Tomlinson? Why is he here? Is he playing Charlie? Oh god I think he is.

We all sit down at our respective spots. The production team go through their name introducitons and the tells us what they do. Then Carson stands up and smiles at all of us.

"First of all I would like to thank Trudy Garner for creating such and amazing script, let's have a round of applause for her." He pauses and everyone claps lightly as Trudy blushes. "Second I would like to thank The Clarkson Studio and it's production team." Everyone claps again. "Now, just to outline my aspirations for this project.

I want this movie to be talked about for years, and that is why the cast that has been chosen has been chosen. This movie is a dramatic movie about love, lies, and alcohol. What good movie doesn't have alcohol?" Everyone chuckles and he smiles. "The dramatic script will be complimented by the dramatic people acting. I want to be that one movie that when the previews come out, people are wanting to see the movie right then and there. I want it to be a movie that people want a sequel for just because they don't want it to end.

The filming locations have been almost completely finalized. We will film two or three segments in London. Then we will film out in the country and Paris, but the majority of the movie will be filmed in studio. In sets of an office, a flat, a few different coffee shops, and a library. Sound tantilizing doesn't it? Okay well without further ado, let's do a table reading." He sits down and Trudy stands up.

"I would like to introduce Brian, he will be reading the script headings and things like that today." Brian waves at us as Trudy points to him. "Ok, well Brian, you can get started."

"The intro of the movie will be narrated by Quinn as the scene changes multiple times to show us why she us so hidden. She will set off the mood of the movie right away." He looks up and I start as it is my line.

"Love is not what you think it is. You probably think love is chocolate and roses and teddy bears. No, love is betrayal. Love is lies, love is separtion and heartbreak. Well it was for me. My fiance, well my ex-fiance, Kevin, cheated on me. The night before our wedding." I pause for dramatic effect. "With my best friend. I guess I knew it was coming. Kevin and I were always fighting. He thought he was always right, and I just had to argue with him every time. I can remember one time when I bought the wrong kind of crisps for his friends. They were coming over and I went to the store to buy snacks. Kevin, well he flipped out."

"Why would you do that?" Martin Cain, who is playing Kevin, says.

"Oh my gosh it's a packet of crisps!" I reply.

"I cannot believe you! This is ridiculous. I am tired of you not caring!" I can imagine how this will be filmed, him waving the crisps around.

"You have got to be kidding me! It was an accident!" Me, flailing my arms around.

"It always is with you, isn't it? You always do this to me. It's like you don't even care about our relationship anymore. I work hard for us to have money to spend on food and you go and waste it on shitty crisps!" Then he will throw the packet down on the counter.

"Quinn and Kevin continue to fight and their yells fade away as does the scene." Brian says.

"I have be reserved since then, I mean why try for love when all it will do is break you heart?" I say dramatically.

It is going great, currently I am listening to Louis, or Charlie, talk to Anthony Mills, who is playing Mason who is Charlie's best friend. This is going to be one of the best films of all time. I can tell. They have only stopped us twice and we are almost at the end of the movie, I think that is a record. Also one of the stops was for a water and bathroom break. It's so exciting.

Well, it's the final scene, where Quinn tells Charlie she loves him. Charlie has already said it multiple times throughout the movie, but Quinn pushes him away. And finally she is going to tell him she loves him. Right now Brian is setting up the scene.

"Quinn and Charlie are laying in the meadow that he took her to in the beginning of their relationship. It is nigh time and the stars are very visible. They are both silent. Quinn is lying on her back, looking towards the stars, but Charlie is looking towards her, admiring her beauty." He stops and I take a breath.

"This is beautiful." I say, I can picture what the stars would look like.

"Yea, it really is." Louis says, he looks directly into my eyes and it's like it goes into my soul.

"Quinn turns her head to Charlie and realizes he is talking about her." Brian says, causing me to snap out of my trance.

"Oh, I meant the stars." I say. Louis doesn't even look down at the script.

"I meant you, I will always mean you." I look at my script to get away from his stare.

"Huh."

"I know you don't accept compliments well, but I will continue to compliment you until you understand what you mean to me. I love you Quinn." I glance up at look at him for the last four words, and it takes my breath away, the expression in his eyes.

"I have been hurt Charlie, I will push you away. I am no good, I am the leftovers no one wants."

"No, Quinn, you are the corner piece of the cake. Yea some of the icing may be missing but that doesn't mean I want you, or would want you any less." That is so friggin cheesy. Awww!

"I will hurt you."

"I don't care I love you."

"I love you too." There I said it.

"Then the movies ends with a kiss." Brian says.

"Well folks that's a wrap, let me just say it was wonderful. I think this movie will be a hit." Carson says. The production team congratulates us and I pick up my script before I stand to leave. I walk to the doorway not stopping to chat.

"Carlee? Right?" His melodic voice stops me in the hallway. I turn on my heel.

"Yup." I look him up and down, he is attractive. Stubble, strong jaw, tusseled hair.

"Hey you were really good today." He gives me a faint smile. He is wearing a denim button up, buttons open, and a white v-neck of some kind under. The v-neck exposes part of a tattoo. I can't tell what it says.

I make a mental note to ask him what it says when we are closer and reply with "Thanks you were too."

"I am glad we get to work together." He smiles and walks away. Well that's Louis Tomlinson for you.

±

Remember to comment