Another memory that was important to me was when my mother heard me cry when i was 9. I was crying because my best friend Chris was always teasing me and sometimes he would make me feel bad about myself. I remember one night me and Chris were playing with the other children and he embarrased me by saying that he was better than me at everything to everyone and i started crying so i went upstairs. My mother was always the kind-hearted and respectful and loving one and she had blond hair like mine and brown eyes and she was always happy. Dad loved her so much and everyday i wished if someone would love me like that and show the same passion. Me and mom always had this special bond where only she used to understand what i was saying. My father was like Luke and they used to bond a lot. I was always a mommy's girl, never a daddy's girl. Luke was always daddy's boy. When mom and dad died, dad told luke to always love and protect me and mother gave me her special ring telling me that she loved me and to keep this ring as her own way of me remembering her but Luke took it away from me. He said i wasn't worthy of that ring and after that i never had any of my mom's possession. It meant i was isolated. Forever alone.

I wish that something like a miracle could take place allowing me to somehow get away from this death hole. Oh moon goddess please help me find a way. please...please. Help danniela and me. Oh goddess, what have i done wrong to achieve this sort of punishment. It's like my personal hell. I love being here in this dream forever as i find peace but i know i have to wake up for this is all an illusion of my mind.

Let bygones be bygones.

...wakes up...