Paata Paata Janta Hai

Start from the beginning

After ishra, abhishek and shagun come to know that there is nidhi in the box instead of ruhi. Ishra had arugument and raman went from there in anger. While ishita thought to use this situation in her favour. She tell her plan to abhishek and shagun and they also get ready. They brought nidhi a flat. They call sohail there. When sohail come he was shocked to see his sister tied with a bomb. Abhishek was hiding.

Sohail- Ishita Bhalla tumhari himmat kaise hue mere bhain ho baand kar rakhne ki aur uske upar bomb lagane ki.

( Ishita Bhalla how dare you keep my sister tying and putting bomb on her. )

Ishita- Mere himmat ki toh tum baat hi mat karo sohail

Ishita- Mere himmat ki toh tum baat hi mat karo sohail. Jab baat mere family and most importantly mere bachho ki aati ate he to mere liye kuch galat aur kuch sahi nahi hota. Aur tum ne toh mere beti ko chot paunchayie he, tumhe me kese chodhdu.

( You just don't talk about my courage sohail. When it comes to my family and most importantly my children, then nothing is wrong and nothing is right for me. And you have hurted my daughter, how can I leave you. )

Sohail- Dekiye plz mere bhain ko chod dijiye, me aapke saamne haath jodta hu. Unke siva mera is duniya me aur koye nahi he.

( See plz leave my sister, I foaled my hands in front of you. There is no one for me in this world except her. )

Ishita- Tekhe me tumahri bhain ko chod dungi lakin uske liye tumhe mera ek kam karna hoga.

( Ok, I will leave your sister, but for that you have to do my one work. )

Sohail(pleading her)- Aap jo khaingi mae vo...

( Whatever you will say I will.... )

Sohail(laughing sarcastically)- kabhi nahi karunga. Mujhe pata he ishita bhalla ki tum aisa kuch nahi karogi. Tum ache logo ki yahe problem hote he. Tum kabhi kisi ko maar nahi sakte. Aur me janta hu ye bomb bhi nakli he.

( Will never do.I know ishita bhalla you will not do anything like this.This is the problem of the good people like you, that you people can't kill anyone. And I know this bomb is also fake. )

Nidhi- Tum pagal ho gaye ho Sohail ye bomb asli he nakli nahi.

( Have you gone mad sohail, this bomb is real not fake. )

Ishita- Sohail baat jab bachho ki ate he na toh ek maa jan de bhi sakti he aur jan le bhi sakti he. Dekhna chaoge, and she switch on the bomb and count down start.

( Shohail when it comes to children then one mother can die also and can kill also. Wanna see, and she switch on the bomb and count down start. )

Nidhi start panicing and shouting at sohail to do whatever they say, but sohail was confident that bomb is fake.