Ashley / Kaylin smiled, hugging them back. "Oh, I missed you guys, too."

They laughed.

From 4.08 "Voodoo In My Blood", in the crypt, Zoey / Nicola pretended to stab Katherine / Caitlin/The Hollow in the stomach, while Indiana / Kassandra, Ashley / Kaylin, Lucy / Kacie and Maia / Tory Donovan helped restrain her.

Katherine / Caitlin/The Hollow laughed. "This is awesome. You're awesome."

The girls laughed, causing Daniel / Elijah and Nolan / Noah to laugh with them.

From 4.02 "No Quarter", in Rousseau's, while standing with Daniel / Elijah, Claire Holt / Rebekah Mikaelson, Zoey / Nicola, Emeraude Toubia / Mikayla Labonair-Kenner, Lucy / Kacie, Phoebe Tonkin / Hayley Marshall, Nolan / Noah and Katherine / Caitlin, Nathaniel Buzolic / Kol Mikaelson looked at the camera, holding up two peace signs, smiling, making them all smile or laugh.

From 4.02 "No Quarter", everyone was talking in the street about going to save Klaus and Kassandra.

"Until Freya can come up with enough cure..." Tyler / Luke trailed off, knowing that he got the line wrong, sighing. "More cure with her... fuck. It's called being responsible."

"You mean sensible," Nathaniel / Kol told him. "None of us are responsible. The line is sensible. And you are off your game, my friend."

Tyler / Luke used Kol's line from later in the scene to reply. "Don't make me kill you."

"Hey, that's my line to you, thank you very much," Nathaniel / Kol told him.

Everyone laughed.

"Now we're just screwing everything up," Dianna / Eliza told them, smiling.

From 4.02 "No Quarter", in Rousseau's, while talking to everyone, Emeraude / Mikayla and Lucy / Kacie were standing together, looking at Nolan / Noah and Katherine / Caitlin.

"Do you own this place now?" Lucy / Kacie asked. "Together. That is very sweet."

"Right?" Emeraude / Mikayla asked. "Two lovers who have taken control..." She knew she got the line wrong, sighing. "Sorry. Two lovers who control the rest of the fallen Strix bitches..."

All of them smiled in amusement.

Phoebe / Hayley laughed. "Strix bitches."

From 4.09 "Queen Death", in the compound, Summer Fontana / Hope Mikaelson, Bella Lotz / Rae Salvatore, Scarlett Estevez / Emma Davis-Thompson and Madison Rojas / Danny Davis-Thompson were sitting around and playing jacks while Joseph / Klaus, Ashley / Kaylin, Jessica Parker Kennedy / Lindsey Davis-Thompson and Tyler Hoechlin / Ryan Thompson were watching.

Bella / Rae sneezed into her elbow, while Madison / Danny coughed into his hands. Summer / Hope and Scarlett / Emma were both yawning.

"Bless you," Jessica / Lindsey told them.

The four kids giggled and laughed together, making the four "parents" in the storyline laugh with them.

From 4.11 "A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken", in Riley's Home, Matthew Daddario / Riley Grey and Phoebe / Hayley were talking for their scene.

Matthew / Riley coughed into his arm, looking up at her with a sheepish smile. "Sorry."

They smiled.

From 4.10 "Phantomesque", in the ballroom, Maia / Tory, Bella / Rae, Riley / Freya, Summer / Hope, Madison / Danny, and Scarlett / Emma were about to put Zoey / Nicola into the pendant while Ashley / Kaylin was watching.

"But be careful," Riley / Freya told her. "His mind is unstable."

"Yeah, well, so is mine," Zoey / Nicola told them.