alexis.(goes up to her and holds her hand)

d.harry: unfortunately blood wasn't the only thing that u lost ms. sanchez.

every1 looks shocked except diggy as they realised what the doctor is going to say.

alexia: doc. (starts crying): please-please, don't tell me what u're going to say...please !!!!!!! please !! (starts crying even louder and prod. goes to comfort her while diggy kisses her head telling her it's ok while still being conused)

diggy: could some one please tell me where we're going with this, because i'm confused.

jacob:relax let the doctor talk.

d.harry: alexia.....u-u-u lost your baby...i'm sorry !

alexia(starts crying her eyes out): NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO !!! please.....

diggy(looks at the doctor): what do u mean she lost her baby ?

d.harry: well u see ms. sanchez here was 4months pregnant with her first child, ..

diggy(immediately lets go of her): U WERE FXCKING PREGNANT ?!?!?!!?

alexia: diggy, i'm sorry..i didn't tell u bec-

diggy: SAVE THAT CRAP, U WERE CARRYING MY CHILD FOR 4 MONTHS, DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING, NOW THIS SHIT HAPPENS, HOW DO U EXPECT ME 2 FEEL HUH ALEXIA..(TURNS TOevery2) LOOKS LIKE EVERY1 ELSE KNEW EXCEPT ME !! THE BOY WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE  FATHER BUT NOT NOW !!

prod: DO NOT YELL AT HER,,...THIS IS NOT THE TIME OK !!!!!

prince: yea man chill with that shit.

alexia(crying): diggy ?

diggy: u know what ? don't xckin talk to me, i'm out (gets up and leaves)

alexia(crying even more and rubs her tummy): he hates me, i didn't mean 4 this to happen, i was planning on telling him, i just wanted to do it in person, he doesn't understand y i didn't tell him.

sariah+jacob: it's okay :) (they all hug her)

alexia: now my baby is d-d-dead....

alexis: sis?

alexia: i'm fine, i'm ine.

alexis: look i already called mom and dad & told them everything but they said because of the weather in the bahamas they can't get a flight until neaxt week friday and since it's wednesday.....but don't wrry they're sending some check up on u every now and then !!

alexia: thanks...can u guys find out when i can leave, because i don't like hospitals, especially now !

                                                  OUTSIDE ...WITH DIGGY

diggy thoughts : i can't believe she was pregnant with my child and ahe didn't say anything..ughhhhhhhhhh...i xcking hate her...no wait why am i fooling myself, i don't love alexia, i'm in love with her, i always have been,but i don't know how to deal with this.

(someone taps his shoulder and he turns around)

?? : hey baby !!

diggy: hey.

?? : y soo cold..what no kiss( tries to kiss him0

diggy(pushes her away): star can i just be lefft alone.

star: it's because of that slut alexia isn't it.

diggy(gets pissed) : SHE'S NOT A SLUT OK !

star: ok so maybe she isn't a slut , but you're MY boyfriend so u can't stck up 4 her.

diggy: and what makes u think so ?

star: i don't think..i know because u're MY boyfriend !

diggy: well not anymore (starts to walk away but she holds him back)

star: i should've known u still had feelings for her, u lying son o a bxtch...but don't worry don't be crawling back to (points to herself) all this when she don't want ur a$$ or u want a pu$$y to play with.

diggy: trust me..i won't., besides after me wearing u out, there ain't no pu$$y to beat around with, there never was because from birth u're what every1 knows u 2 be, an old beat-out little slut (he walks off)

star thoughts(i can't belive he just said that to me..i'm gonna get that  bxtck)

she leaves.

                            INSIDE THE HOTEL

alexia: well guys thanks for being here and checking me out of this hell hole..lets go please.

prod+sariah+alexis: sure sis

(they watch each other like-O.o)

jacob: ok lets go.

they leave.

............................................................................................

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSS...SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS .. BUT  KNOW WE ALL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE PEOPLE WE CALL.............PARENTS !!