No one escapes Klüb Ice

Tw: blood, murder

He pulled the blade out of the corpse that had once been his friend Gizzy, a sick smile dancing across his face. 'Two down, two to go...' he though menacingly. He kicked away the corpse and walked down the long hallway towards his office. He opened the door, catching a certain brotato unawares. With a quick stab to the back and a slice of his throat, the Brotato fell to the floor, his last words a gurgle as the blood flooded his lungs. Jason, no...Jason was gone. Bruno made his way to the second floor, letting slip a laugh. "Aguuuuustaaaaaas...where aaaaaare youuuu..." he called out. He spotted the squid-slayers cloak disappear behind a pillar. Bruno's psychotic smile widened as he approached Adam quietly, like a cat stalking a mouse. He dragged bis sword on the ground a bit, earning him an audible gasp from the startled prisoner. Bruno could almost taste the fear coming off in waves from poor Adam. He rounded the corner, trapping Adam in a dead end. "There you are Agustas...i was being to think you wanted to leave Klüb Ice...but thats silly! No one leaves Klüb Ice...no one" he spoke the last words darkly as he approach Adam, who was now curled pitifully into a ball on the floor. They looked eyes, Adam's pleasing look bringing up memories of happier times when they were friends. Wait, no...Jason was his friend...who was Jason? It didnt matter anymore as Bruno slid the sword clean through Adams neck.

Jason awoke a few hours later after having blacked out. He rubbed his head and sat up, regretting it instantly as a sharp pain filled his mind. He got up more slowly this time and opened his eyes. He gasped, tears flowing into his eyes and his stomach doing flips. There in the corner across from him were his friends. Adam, Tyler, Kyle, and Gizzy had been flung into a pile of organs and blood. Jason threw up, but not before he read what had been painted in their blood above the pile.

"No one escapes Klüb Ice"