Forks High and the Cullens

I slipped on my converse and walked downstairs. Mom had already left for work and she left me the keys to my new car and a note.

"Have a great first day sweetie! You'll be fine! I love you so much!
      -Mom"

I placed the note in my backpack and headed to school. I owned a motorcycle and a Mustang. Since there was no rain in the forecast, I took the motorcycle. My favorite! As I arrived at school, everyone stared at me. Mostly boys. The girls were all envious. Except one group. They were all curious. One of them, had a protective look in his eyes as he stared at me. I took my helmet off and shook my hair out. Grabbing my backpack, I headed into school.

How can one office have so many plants?! Literally if you have never seen a inside forest, just come to the front office of Forks High School. Like damn! "Hi I'm Alyssa Cross. I'm the new student here." I said. The lady smiled at me and handed me a slip of paper. "Welcome to Forks High. Make sure all your teachers sign this and return it at the end of the day." She said. I nodded and headed to my first  class, Chemistry.

In Biology

It was fourth period and I'm already bored with this school. Everyone gossips and this one girl, Jessica Stanley, gets on my nerves! All she does is talk about boys, boys, boys! Bitch there are other species than boys in this damn world! Like cheetahs and lions and bears! Girl has got to fucking do something else! Sorry, she just gets me annoyed. A lot.

"You must be Alyssa. Welcome to Biology. I'm Mr.Evergreen. You can go sit by Edward over there." He said. I nodded and walked to where he pointed. It was the boy who was staring at me this morning! "Hello, I'm Alyssa Cross." I said to him. He crookedly smiled. "I'm Edward Cullen. Would you like to sit with me and my family at lunch?" He asked. "I would love to." I said smiling. He smiled back and we started on our worksheets. But really we just chatted for the remainder of Biology.

At Lunch

I wasn't really hungry so I just grabbed an apple and followed Edward to his table. His family looked at me curiously. The blonde woman didn't look too happy though. "Why is she over here?" She asked Edward. Excuse me bitch? "He invited me and last I checked it's a free country." I said back. She looked shocked . Everyone else was trying either not to laugh or smirking. Edward smiled and I sat in a seat beside him.

"Hi, I'm Alyssa." I said introducing myself. "I'm Alice. This grouchy pants over here is Rosalie. Or Rose." The pixie girl said. I smiled at Alice. She grinned back. "I'm Emmett. And this is Jasper." Big teddy bear said. I smiled at him and he smirked back. I nodded at Jasper, he nodded back. "Where did you move from?" Alice asked me. "Maine. I loved it there. The snow, the cold....my dad." I said. "What happened to your dad?" Rosalie asked softly.

"Oh nothing happened. My parents divorced. That's actually why we moved. Me and my mom. She's working as a doctor at the hospital." I explained. They nodded. The bell rang and we all headed to our next class.

AfterSchool

Mom called and said one of her associates was coming for dinner and he was bringing his family. I took a shower and got myself freshened up. Who am I kidding? I'm gonna put on some shorts and t-shirt. I don't care who comes over. Your not taking away my comfort! Uh-Uh honey! I need to stop...

I walked to the front door and there stood mom, her doctor friend, and the Cullen's?! I gave Edward a questioning look and he smiled at me

I walked to the front door and there stood mom, her doctor friend, and the Cullen's?! I gave Edward a questioning look and he smiled at me. I shrugged. "Alyssa, this is Dr. Carlisle Cullen and his wife Esme. And these are their children." Mom said. "Nice to meet you." I said. Carlisle and Esme nodded. "Well, I already had dinner in the oven, it should be done by now." Mom said. Everyone followed her to the kitchen. "Please, have a seat." Mom said.

Everyone sat down. Mom set down her famous Lasagna, spaghetti, salad, and steak. Her spaghetti is my favorite! I piled that on my plate, a little lasagna and a lot of salad. I happily ate quickly and I was the first one finished. "May I be excused?" I asked. Mom nodded. I got up and walked out to the backyard. I played with my dog, Mickey. He was a German Shepherd. I got him when I was 9. Now I'm 17.

"What's his name?" A voice asked. I turned around and it was Edward. I smiled at him. "Mickey." I answered. He smiled and sat down next to me. "How would you like to go to my house on Saturday and have a sleepover with Alice and Rose?" Edward asked. I laughed. "I would love to." I said. He chuckled and petted Mickey.

Soooo....what are you guys thinking?? I know I deleted all of my other stories but I didn't think they were good. But I think this one is going places! Let me know in the comments!!!

-Adriana