BROKEN TRACKSUIT PACT

[ C H A N C E S ]

❛ broken tracksuit pact ❜

T H U R S D A Y ]

          RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS ALWAYS REVOLVED AROUND my entire life, especially when your entire family consists of boys and everyone plays hockey

          RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS ALWAYS REVOLVED AROUND my entire life, especially when your entire family consists of boys and everyone plays hockey. My brothers, Thomas, Max, and even Carter all play hockey, while I do gymnastics. Thomas and Max were both on varsity hockey, like their best buddies, Styrker Malloy and Gunner Malloy. My mother and father weren't always around growing up so the eldest of us all, Thomas took care of us while they were on business meetings and I guess the trips just never stopped.

My team and I were currently in Thursday practice, either warming up or practicing our routines with our prop, I can work with most of them but I happen to be better with the ribbon. I walked towards my two best friends, Mackenzie and Claire "So, Sassy met Aspen at Fashionista Glam Camp this summer," Claire informs.

"No big shocker there," I sigh, from the corner of my eye I saw Ellie, one of my very close friends walking towards us trying to listen to what we have to say about Sassy's new friend.

"No wonder. I thought it was weird that Aspen just transferred in and Sassy's already under her spell," Mackenzie says.

"Fashionista Glam Camp. What do they even do there?" Claire questions.

"Who knows and who cares!" Mackenzie and I both giggle.

"Okay, girls, hustle in!" coach Carol calls out, we all gather in a circle.

"Okay, we are going to make a shift," coach says. She looks around before her pointer finger landed on Claire.

"Claire, I'm gonna be working with you today. Amber, I want you to practice on your routine. Ellie, you're gonna spot, Mackenzie. And, Aspen, you're gonna spot Sassy," coach informs us, both Sassy and Aspen squealed when they heard that they were together.