Tuesday, Week Two, Day Nine

Start from the beginning

Amai however~ She's been sent by that boy to do some recon on you~

He's still concerned...

Poor Yandere-chan~! Or rather? Should I say

Aya-chan~?

Yandere or Aishi. That's what I wish to be addressed as. 

Ooh~ Is someone angry? Aw~ Poor Yan-chan~!

Goodbye.

Why out of all the students in this school does my source of information have to be the most annoying pervert out of them all? However, wouldn't most of the male population in this school be perverted? Or at least the ones who bid on those panty shot I take? That brings up another thing, I'm just adding to his stockpile so who started the first few shots? Did he do it his freshman year and it just bloomed since then? Or is there another taking these pictures? Or am I delving too far into this trivial matter?

Perhaps. 

But I do have another issue to discuss while I get dressed. Osano wants to talk about what Hiyori and I discussed... What else was I supposed to say? I absolutely have no intention of dating your brother so take this and crush your little six year old dreams. I don't think so. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing! I was unable to think of anything better! 

Now it looks like I'm interested! I'm not! I love Taro! Not Osano! I will never love him! But he thinks I like him! All because I said something to his little sister about talking about marriage! No! No! NO! What do I tell him?! That I hate his guts?! But I don't! I can tolerate him! But I don't hate him! 

This is so frustrating!

"Ayano?"

I feel like my head is going to burst!

"Ayano..?"

Why can't there be a simple solution!?

"Ayano!"

Stupid tsundere!

"Oi! Ayano!"

Quit liking me and move on to else!

"AYANO!"

"What!?" Oh... Osano has been standing there the whole time as I was packing my bag glaring at my notebook. He looked quite surprised at the moment. 

"Are you... Angry?" Right... I'm expressing emotions now that I can't control. Thanks Senpai.

"No! I'm perfectly fine! Let's go." I need to calm down, right now. I started to walk past him, heading towards the door hoping that I could get out of here and get some fresh air. Instead I was stopped and held by my shoulders in front of him as he looked down in concern. 

"Ayano... You have never acted like this. What's wrong?" What's wrong is this is a total role reversal! 

"Nothing. I'm fine." I looked away as he scowled. His grip loosened, and he grabbed my chin gently to make me look up at his not so gentle expression.

"No. You're not fine!" He's getting annoyed... "What happened to you?!" I love talking to people who have a short temper. They literally explode with emotion. 

"Osano, I'm fine! Nothing's wrong!" I wrenched myself out of his grip and shoved past him, he grabbed my wrist. His grip wasn't gentle now either. I need a excuse and fast! 

"Did Amao do something to you." Why does that guy instantly come to his mind?

"No..?" 

"Aso."