moment ruiner; gakushuu asano

hi! welcome to a one shot collection i'll probably never finish :-)

-

"Gaku,"

With a content sigh, the strawberry blondette looked up from his revision notes. "Yes?"

"You're so fucking hot. Like volcano hot!" You exclaim, acting out a volcanic eruption with your hands to give emphasis to the statement. The stoic teen only shook his head and went back to his study.

"Gaku, you're actually blessed. Sex on legs, I say." You giggled, a ripe-red blush forming on your face. "Sex is a funny word, Gaku. I want to have sex with you."

Unknown to you, the School Vice President was trying his hardest to hide an oncoming crimson from his features. "Y/N," he begins, warily at that.

"Yes, baby?" You respond, your face painted with anticipation.

"Did you steal from you father's wine cellar again?"

"No, baby.."

Spinning on his desk chair, Gakushuu takes the opportunity to slide from his desk to king sized ensemble, to where you lay in a simple yet ruffled skirt and jacket and take your chin between two fingers, "You sure...baby?" He mocks, fully aware of your state and level of perception.

Before you open your mouth to speak, you decide to engage in a warm and affectionate Eskimo kiss with the intelligent teen. "Maybe I did. My sadness visited me again after school so I just helped myself! I even brought you one too, because I know your extremely good-looking ass would be pushing its study limits and needing a break~"

You left your boyfriends seductive gesture and reached over to your duffel bag to pull out an unopened bottle of your favourite wine. "Ta-da~"

Gakushuu sighs. "Your father will eventually find out that it's you that's stealing them, you know that right?" You shrug. "And my father will kill me if he finds out that my girlfriend has snuck in by climbing through the window - a two story one at that-"

"All A's in gym class." You let out a smug scoff. Gakushuu continues, "and that she's also drunk."

You giggle for the millionth time that night. "Dear ol' Gakuhou Asano is not home. I can confirm that."

Gakushuu blinks, dumfounded. "If that's the case.. then why did you have to come through the window?"

You mock a pensive expression, rubbing your chin for emphasis. "Consider it a declaration of my undying love!" You exclaim, grinning afterwards. "I told you, straight A's in gym! No sweat."

"You never cease to amaze me, Y/N." Gakushuu smirks, shaking his head. Before the strawberry blondette has a chance to slide back to his desk, you latch onto his wrist. "Gaku, don't leave me. I want you~" you purr, swiftly moving from the ensemble to wrapping your legs around his waist. You let your lips leave a miniscule graze on his own before you move to his sculpted jaw to leave your mark.

"Ah.." Asano moans, bringing one hand up to wrap around the back of your neck whilst the other sat on the small of your back.

"Get your hand off my back," you breath info his skin, grabbing his hand and moving it so that it now rested on your rear. "That's better," you chuckle, continuing with tender neck kisses.

"You're drunk on wine, Y/N, stop." Gakushuu lets out a moan despite his protest, causing you to face him and cock an eyebrow. "But you like it, Gaku, you can't deny it," with a sinister smirk, you begin to grind your hips against his hardening trousers.

The pleasure was too good, as a deep, throaty moan left Gakushuu's throat and caused him to throw his head back against the desk chair, causing it to fall backwards. The teen quickly grabbed onto you, inevitably bringing you down with him.

"The moment is ruined!" You let out a fake cry into his shoulder. Gakushuu laughed at your childish behaviour. "Oh no Y/N, I'm okay, nothing to worry about here, I didn't get fallen on at all."

You giggled before pressing your lips to your boyfriend's in a quick, chaste kiss before hopping off of him and helping him up - followed by a warm hug of course.

"The fall sobered you up, I see?" Gakushuu brings a kiss to your temple, rocking you both in the hug. "I still think you're sex on legs, Gaku." You smile.

"Of course you do."