quatre

heat. skin.

quick hearts beats. sounds of pleasure.

yoongi let out soft moans as he felt soft and damp lips against his neck, gently sucking the skin, leaving beautiful dark bruises.

he closed his eyes and pressed his body closer to the boy on top of him, grabbing tightly onto his toned back.

he felt the boy slowly move down from his neck to his collarbone. he then slowly went down his chest, leaving small marks scattered across as he did so, causing yoongi to let out more moans.

the boy finally came to the top of the boy's jeans, making yoongi's heart rate speed up.

when yoongi looked down at where the boy was with that look plastered on his stupidly attractive face, it did things to him.

the boy grinned at the effect he had and looked back at yoongi, resting both his hands on his thighs, squeezing them as he did so.

"yoongi," he whispered after kissing him. he stared into the boy's eyes that were clearly hungry for more

"do you really want this?" he asked quietly, moving one of his hands up his thigh.

he tried to think clearly, but as he felt a hand going into his pants, it felt as if it was impossible.

"f-fuck, i don-"

and as the boy started to palm him while looking straight into his and biting his lip, yoongi didn't care anymore.

"fuck. fuck. i do. i really do."

but fuck, he shouldn't.

"of course you do, baby."

everything felt amazing in that moment.

it felt amazing.

more importantly, he felt amazing.

but it wasn't real.

as he finally opened his eyes, he was greeted by darkness and no one around him.

as he finally opened his eyes, he realized it was all just a dream, a way too realistic dream, and he started to cry

he cried because he missed it

he cried because he should be over him

he cried because he ever so desperately wished it was real and that the boy was there touching him

but it was nothing more than a wet dream.