Stealing Shadows Part Two

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing?!" A loud voice boomed. Me and Lilly fell back, as Gene kept chopping. The Shadow Lord walked over to us. "Hi." I said. He glared at me. "What are you doing?!" Me and Lilly looked at him. "Our hands hurt. Too much chopping." He looked at what we've been doing. "Do we really need that much?" "IM FREE!" Ash yelled. I looked over at her. She was facing the opposite way of us. Her hands in the air. She was finally out of that hole. She turned, looking at the Shadow Lord. "Yes. We do." The Shadow Lord nodded. "Gene, come on." Gene stood up, letting go of the knife. He followed our lord out. Lilly looked at us. "Get your butt over here and help us Ash!"

"All we need now, is the demon heart."Ash said. "If we have a Magic mirror we could have our demon." I said. Lilly nodded. I put my fist up. "To the Shadow Lord!" I said running. Fist high in the air. People stared, but that was nothing out of the normal. We opened the door to the Shadow Lord. Him and Gene looked at us. "What do you need." I bowed my head. "We still need a demon heart. Do we by any chance have a magic mirror?" I asked. He shook his head. "No we do not. Though I know of a demon who you can kill. He is constantly getting in the way. He is E.N.D." (Fairy Tail anyone?) I nodded. "Do we know where his location is?" Ash asked. He nodded. "He's with the rebellion. His their best asset." I nodded, looked at the others. I raised my fist again. "TO THE REBELS!" I yelled. "TO THE REBELS!" They yelled after me, as we ran. I could here them laughing. I never knew the Lord could laugh, or for that matter, feel.

We crouched down. "So we have a plan of attack?" I asked. Ash nodded. "We get him when he's alone. Then we rush him. Shouldn't be that hard right?" Ash explained. Lilly nodded. "I'll enhance you now." She said, putting her hands together, as if praying. Her lips moved, and I felt power rush through me. She opened her eyes. Ash looked at the Demon. "And..................... NOW!" She whispered. We hoped up, running at the Demon. He turned, just as we slashed at him. Stabbing him, blood rushed out of his wounds, and he lit himself on fire. He tried to punch us. My and Lilly ducked, Ash taking the hit straight on. The fire dragon loving the heat. "FIRE DRAFON ROAR!" The demon yelled at us, spitting fire from his mouth. I moved out of the way, my side getting slightly burned. "Fire resist!" Lilly screamed! The fire hitting her and doing no damage. Ash was up close and personal with the Demon, having a fun time in the heat. "Fire ain't gonna stop this flame dragon!" Ash yelled. The Demon stopped, giving Ash the time she needed to finish him off. I ran up. Ash looked kinda shocked. "He just stopped. Mid fight. He like, froze." Ash said. Lilly leaned down, removing his heart. I handed her a container to put it in. Ash shook her head. "No, I don't need to worry about it. He was helping the rebels anyway." She mumbled to herself. Footsteps. About a dozen sets of them. I looked at my friends. "Looks like the rebels know. Time for us to get out of here." I said. They nodded, misting. I followed the suit, as we headed back.

"Ok, a gallon of water." Ash told us. Me and Lilly measured out a gallon and put it in the giant pot. "A cups worth of Nether Warts." I looked at Lilly. Who was looking in the cabinet for a measuring cup. She looked at me and shook her head, telling me we only had a thing for gallons. Shadow Knight are NOT chefs, we're fighters. I shrugged, filling my hands with Nether Warts. 'A cup?' I mouthed, my shoulder scrunched up. She tilted her head. 'So, so.' I threw them in the pot. "A pint of Ghast Tears." She handed me the small test tubes. I held up three. 'Pint?' She shook her head. 'I don't know?!' We looked at Ash, then each other. We just dumped it all in the pot. "A pinch of glowstone dust." For once she says something we can do. Lilly adds that in. "2 quarts of blaze powder." Lucky for us, quart was the only measure we had. "Someone dice up that demon heart. And throw it in." Aha said looking at us, and Lilly took out the heart. I grabbed the knife, chopping it up quickly I tossed it in the pot. "Nicely done Lady." I spun, looking at the door. There stood Jason. The flirt. Not only that, but he had his times when we was crazy, happy, perky, and flat out insane. Ash glared at him. While she says she doesn't like him cause of his personality, me and Lilly know the real truth. Two years ago, the two started dating. When they crash and burned, it went off exploding. It's was not meant for kind ears like Lilly's. We watch as Ash drops the price of quarts that I carefully carved, into the pot. Once the stone was done, I have a metal layer for it. Jason walked in, and pulled out his wand. He started waving it around, saying random stuff, and the pot started boiling. Slowing the quartz surfaced, except it looked nothing like the quartz before. It was a muse of green and red. "Red represents the Nether, and the green represents the Overworld." Ash told us, Lilly nodded. "Do you girls need anything else?" Jason said, to me and Lilly. Completely ignoring Ash. Lilly shook her head. "Nothin comes to mind."

"Here's the crystal, and the custom metal piece." I nodded, sitting at my desk, once Jason left, we misted to my workshop. It was hidden. No one but us knew about it, that and the few people that come here. I'll fix up anything that deals with metal. The people that come here are sworn to secrecy, and pay a huge price here in the Nether. Metal. Iron, Steel, you name it. I've even helped a few rebels. That's why the people are sworn to secrecy. "And, done!" I said, just as the secret door swung open.i turned. There stood Zenix. Ash growled, as Lilly smacked her. "Welcome back Zenix, I take it your back for your sw-"

We ran towards we're the smoke was coming from. "We need to make sure it's not Okasis." Garroth said. I nodded. We came to a clearing, and saw the one thing we weren't expect. A Nether portal, not yet lit. In front of it, was an alter, where a bloody Shimmer lied. I growled becoming a dragon. Snapping at Zenix.

"Dagger!" I opened my eyes. I was on the ground. "Are you ok? What did you do to her!" Ash yelled. Lilly was in front of us, sword raised. I sat up. "I-I'm ok. Zenix, you know where the metal goes. I'll get the sword." I slowly stood up, head slightly spinning. Ash and Lilly looked at me worried. I shook my head. Heading to the cabinet, I grabbed the custom sword. Not my best work. No, my best work was the one I gave to Aphmau, right before she attacked me. "Here your sword, now go." He nodded, slamming the door closed behind him. I looked at Ash. "What happened?!" I shook my head. "Was it another vision thing?" Lilly asked. I nodded. "Where are they coming from?" I mumbled to myself. "Let's just head back, and pack. Then we came head to the Overworld."

"Alright. Are we ready?" I asked, shrugging up my backpack. They nodded. The Shadow Lord looked at us. "You know what I want." "Of course. Gene, put them in line for me." Ash said. I hugged Gene. Pulling back, I gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. I knew it would be awhile. My hands played with his hair, while his played with the him of my shirt. I pulled back for air, then immediately clamped my lips back on his. I heard Ash 'Aww'. Gene pulled back, resting his forehead on mine. "You should go." I nodded. Breathing in his scent.

I grabbed Dante's arm, looping mine in his. He was the one filling in the spot that a father would usually fill. The music started. I closed my eyes. Kinda nervous, but I knew that in the end. No matter what happened. Sky would always be there. He would always love me. Dante took a slow step forward, making sure to go at a slow pace just for me. Knowing how nervous I was. I closed my eyes, continuing to take steps with the slow beat of the music. I felt the arm disappear, and I opened them. Looking straight into the purple eyes. The priest words flew by. As I stared into Sky's eyes. I saw his mouth move. "I do." I said, a few seconds later. "You may kiss the bride." The priest said. Not a second past before Sky kissed me. His lips moving with mine.

I felt a hand on my head. "She's remembering." I heard Gene say. I opened my eyes. "Remembering what?" I asked. Gene looked at me. Ash came over and helped me up from the ground. Genes mouth glued shut. "Remembering what?!" I yelled. "Your real past." My eyes widened in shock, my friends face imitating mine. Without a second thought, I ran. Ran to my room, collecting everything I owned. Ash and Lily ran in. I grabbed them both, holding the crystal, I said the word. "Overworld."

Air rushed around us, and suddenly, we weren't on solid ground. I looked around us. We were on a boat.