Stealing Shadows Part Two

Zacznij od początku

"A Portal Stone?" I asked. Ash nodded. "Though there are a few things we need to get from here in the Nether, but I got everything else from in there. Including a single Wyvern log." "That's awesome Ash!" Lilly said from her spot on the floor. She popped a piece of chocolate in her mouth. "Give me my box." Ash said. "Mine too." Lilly handed us our boxes, and Ash divided up the extra sweets she grabbed. The door to the room opened. I growled hugging my box with all my sweets. "MINE!" Gene out his hands up. "I wasn't gonna asked for any. I came to tell you the Shadow Lord wants you to go get the rest of the supplies in the morning. He wants his relic." I nodded. "Ok. Well we're having a mini sleepover here. So go away." Ash said. "This is my room." I sighed. "Come on. Let's go to you guy's room." I said grabbing the stuff I needed. "Let's go!" Lilly said. Holding a cupcake to the sky." I laughed. Gene shook his head. "Idiots." He mumbled, not meaning for us to hear. But with the heightened hearing from being dragons, me and Ash heard. "HEY!"

"Dagger get up." I put the pillow over my ears and flipped over. The pillow was taken from me. "Get up. We have to go." "Fine more minutes." I mumbled. "Not 'Five more minutes'. You have to help me wake Ash up." I curled up, putting the blanket over my head. That was taken. I growled, opening my eyes. "Finally. Bout time you got up. I need your help waking up Ash. You know how she is." Lilly said. I nodded, sitting up. Standing up, I walked over to Ash's bed. "ASH GET UP!" I yelled, giving her a single chance. She stirred, but stayed asleep. "Time for dramatic measures." I said. Lilly smiled, handing me a cup of water. "I SAID 'GET UP!'" I screamed, pouring the water over her face. "HEY!" She yelled shooting up. Lilly fell to the floor laughing. "We have to go." I said laughing. "I hate you two."

"Ok, so we need Quartz. Which is sadly hard to find these days. Nether Warts, a bunch of Ghast Tears, Glowstone dust, a Demon Heart, LOTS of blaze powder, and a witch to cast a spell." Ash told me, reading from a book. I nodded. Grabbing a few test tubes for the tears, a few giant vials for the dust and blaze powder, a bag frost the Nether warts, and a container for the Demon heart. I put them all in my backpack. "We can get Jason to cast the spell." Lilly said, munching on a cookie. I nodded, Ash groaned. "I hate Jason!" I looked at her. "Why? He's so much fun?" Lilly said. I shook my head in agreement. "He's so upbeat, and perky! I can't stand it!" "Well your gonna have to cause his the only witch we have." "Technically his a warlock." "Same thing." "FINE!" I smirked. "Let's go!"

I flew up snapping my jaws around another ghast. I heard Lilly yell as a blaze blew up the ground underneath her. Ash was in a hole somewhere looking for quartz. While me and Lilly were stuck killing Blazes and Ghasts. "I hate blazes!" I heard Lilly yelled. I roared. Letting her know, I was feeling the same about Ghasts. The Ghast in front of me, shot a fire charge at me, I hit it with my tail. Hitting a home run. Grabbing it in my jaws, I threw it towards land just like the last one. I looked at my pile, deciding that it should be enough. I flew over to it and shifted back to my human form. I took the test tubes out of my backpack and filled them with the tears. "I think I have enough blaze rods!" I heard a muffled Lilly say. I looked over at her. Her was covered in blaze powder, and it looked like she was carrying thousands of blaze rods. I laughed, getting out the mini crafting tables so we could chop them up and make them dust. She dropped them on the ground, and I got out the giant vials. I handed her a knife.

"Now I know how it feels to be a chef." Lilly complained. "Don't worry when Ash gets back we'll make her finish this." I said. Lilly nodded. "I FINALLY FOUND A SINGLE PIECE OF QUARTZ!" We heard Ash scream from her whole. We ran over. Looking down it, we saw Ash, hold a medium sized piece of the white metal. We clapped. "Hey guys, how's it going?" I turned to see Gene. "Good! Except now Ash is stuck in a hole." I said, Lilly point down the hole. Gene laughed. "The Shadow Lord wanted me to check on you. He was wondering how it was going. He also wanted to know about how much longer until the thing was done." He explained. "I think we have most of everything we need, except a demon heart. If he can locate a demon that we can kill, that would be great." Ash yelled from her hole. I nodded. "As well as some help turning the blaze rods into blaze powder." I piped in. Lilly nodded frantically. He sighed. "Ok, I'll help." "YAY!"