"Abby, you need to lay off of Drew" Aubrey scolded her friend, but it didn't really make any impression since she was still giggling too.

---

Aubrey ended up following Drew anyway and apologizing, she was able to coax the taller woman to return with the offer of spending time together. Since she and Abby are not going out anymore because Abby's parents just skyped the smaller blonde. It would probably last for hours since it has been a long time when they last spoke with each other.

The couple ended up cuddled in the sofa watching the original power puff girl's series, how they ended up watching it, no one knew.

It was in the middle of a commercial when Drew spoke, "how did you guys assign your nicknames, Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup? Personality wise, Abby is more of a Buttercup with her evil streak. Alex is the calmer one so she's supposed to be Blossom. You'd be more of a Bubbles, because she is like the happier one between the three of them and she's the one that acts like an actual child in this power puff girl's universe. Additionally, most of the time Buttercup and Blossom gets in an argument due to the most ridiculous things and Bubbles ends up the mediator. Just like how the three of you are, Abby starts an argument with Alex with no apparent reason and then you end up trying to stop them" Aubrey suspected this was not the first time Drew has watched this cartoon if she already has this much in-depth knowledge of the show.

"I don't know Drew, maybe because we were like seven. Besides Buttercup looks more like Alex. Alex also likes sports and outdoors like Buttercup. The other two nicknames, I don't remember, it was probably just random who got assigned as Blossom and who's Bubbles" Aubrey replied not really invested with this conversation because it was just absurd, leave it to Drew to make a big deal out of a childhood nickname three seven year olds came up.

"You guys are dumb seven year olds for actually enjoying this show" Drew stated again, halfway the episode, what prompted her to say that Aubrey didn't know. Since she's no longer watching the kid show, she's busy shopping online using her Ipad.

"Excuse me?" Aubrey raised her head from Drew's chest to stare at the woman she's resting on when she heard the word dumb.

"You named yourselves with its characters so you must have loved this show, correct?" Drew asked, Aubrey nodded.

"This show just put a kindergartner in jail, how stupid one can be to find this show entertaining?" Drew questioned

You do, and you're even an actual adult Aubrey said inside her head but said something different. "I don't know? Actual children? You know, you're probably the only person in a relationship who calls their partner stupid and actually mean it" Aubrey stated, though not really angry

"Correction, your seven year old self" Drew defended

"Here" Aubrey handed her Ipad to Drew, Drew stared at the screen, "what am I shopping for?" Aubrey asked Drew like she was a child.

"Shovels?" Drew answered though unsure why Aubrey is showing it to her

"What do you think I need it for?"

"For gardening?"

"No, this is actually for you. So you can easily dig deeper for your grave" Aubrey retorted sweetly, Drew smiled just as sweetly in return, hoping to get some reprieve. Aubrey just rolled her eyes and returned to her previous shopping tab.

---

"I made an enemy the other day, well not really an enemy per se, but she upset me so I upset her back" Aubrey started a few minutes later.

"Oh?" Drew's answer was short but a sign of wanting her girlfriend to continue.

"Yeah, it was during in an lgbt group meeting and-"